Texas woman charged for threatening Judge Chutkan

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The threats of violence are just beginning. trump will stoke the anger of his cult until he incites violence.

The threats of violence are just beginning. trump will stoke the anger of his cult until he incites violence.

I doubt it. You'll always have nutjobs of every political stripe. I don't think the blob can get folks en masse to go to mattresses for him again after leaving the J6 Insurrectionists twisting in the wind. You can really thank Garland for that--for aggressively hunting down the blobbers like dogs. Had he let it slide...you may find a lot of people willing to spend a few days in the clink. Having to spend months in jail isn't fun and Trump has shown that he won't go to bat for them. So I don't think you'll see much in the way of aggressive activism this go-round.

The nation wants to move on from the (stole this from another board) Mango Mussolini. The sooner the better.

I doubt it. You'll always have nutjobs of every political stripe. I don't think the blob can get folks en masse to go to mattresses for him again after leaving the J6 Insurrectionists twisting in the wind. You can really thank Garland for that--for aggressively hunting down the blobbers like dogs. Had he let it slide...you may find a lot of people willing to spend a few days in the clink. Having to spend months in jail isn't fun and Trump has shown that he won't go to bat for them. So I don't think you'll see much in the way of aggressive activism this go-round.

The nation wants to move on from the (stole this from another board) Mango Mussolini. The sooner the better.
These people, so dumb they post their threats for all to see are not the threat. They're Keyboard Kommandos.

The threat is from the guy sitting there with a dozen ARs/Glocks and 5k rounds of ammo who coordinates via VPN on Darkweb sites.

He's the new terrorist.

These people, so dumb they post their threats for all to see are not the threat. They're Keyboard Kommandos.

The threat is from the guy sitting there with a dozen ARs/Glocks and 5k rounds of ammo who coordinates via VPN on Darkweb sites.

He's the new terrorist.
Some folks live in a world where they don't think there are consequences for their actions. While I'm all for giving folks a second chance, a third chance, and even a fourth chance....I'm constantly amazed that some folks think that they are "above it".

Here she is. You know she is a trumper because she used her own phone to make a death threat. Mental.
74412471-12415571-Abigail_Jo_Shry_of_Alvin_Texas_called_the_federal_courthouse_in_-a-17_1692248472526.jpg

So jimboliar, you're saying Trump will rent some of the scumbots that destroyed our cities and killed police officers a couple of years ago? I though they were from your party.

This is what happens when you become a mindless member of a cult that worships a career criminal.
But jimboliar, you are a member of the only cult worshipping a career criminal.
Does mommy not proofread your posts after she is done feeding you?

Trump's threats and rhetoric is going to get people killed, and some may be members of his cult.

Forum List

Back