Video of people pretending to kill Republicans and Fox News employees

So, when the flames of your little bitch-fire calms down a bit have any of you drama queens bothered to ask WHO even plays this game? Better yet, how some personal side project of one individual somehow extrapolates to your political opposition?

:lol:

It's not like this lame ass game is the next techmobowl, you fucking tards!

Most likely, this blip on the WND radar will become a total non-story three weeks from now when no one even remembers that this "game" was made.

I tellya, the outright scream of your outrage gets funnier each time you post one of these "gotcha" threads.

seriously.

7Rbp1.gif

You mean like Sarahs map targets blew over in 3 weeks? Overblown like that? Or the tea party signs from nearly a year ago, that still gets brought up regularly on here?

It's not about the game so much as it is the hypocrisy.

Exactly, The level oh hypocrisy is appalling lately, and it only seems to be getting worse.

Liberals do not mean a god damn thing they say it seems, or at least they only mean it when talking about People they agree with.

It pretty much speaks for itself. You guys stopped being rational towards the opposition so long ago that something like this isn't even seen as an issue.

I could care less about stupid stuff like this except when I get lectured by progressives about how a few signs at a Tea Party rally are fomenting violence against the President and other Democratic leaders. The hypocrisy involved with most of you people is mind boggling.

Who's "you people"? blacks or liberals?

You are the opposition. I would call you a pedophile if I thought it would win an election. Maybe not "call" but I'd push poll it a la Bush 2000 in South Carolina.

This is politics and it's always been cut throat.

So is it ok, if we make a video game that lets people Kill Democrats and say Union Leaders?

lol

You guys are such Hypocrites. All your fucking whining about civility, and not using Inflammatory speech, but this is ok.

Not surprised at all myself, Liberals are Arrogant assholes prone to Violence. Period.

go ahead, knock yourself out

I thought Dems were wussies who did not like guns?

Make up your minds.

Common sense abhors a wrinkled mind.

It's only going to get worse people. They see the writing on the wall, and they are very desperate. They know their time is over. The Far left will never hold significant power in our life times again. After Obama loses and the Dems get their asses handed to them in 2012, the Democrat party will either die, or Reject the Far left's control of the party and gain some sanity again.

It pretty much speaks for itself. You guys stopped being rational towards the opposition so long ago that something like this isn't even seen as an issue.

I could care less about stupid stuff like this except when I get lectured by progressives about how a few signs at a Tea Party rally are fomenting violence against the President and other Democratic leaders. The hypocrisy involved with most of you people is mind boggling.

You are the opposition. I would call you a pedophile if I thought it would win an election. Maybe not "call" but I'd push poll it a la Bush 2000 in South Carolina.

So is it ok, if we make a video game that lets people Kill Democrats and say Union Leaders?

lol

You guys are such Hypocrites. All your fucking whining about civility, and not using Inflammatory speech, but this is ok.

Not surprised at all myself, Liberals are Arrogant assholes prone to Violence. Period.

again, who the fuck is "WE" here? I didn't create this game. I haven't played this game. MOST people, and I use "most" to mean anyone other than the single guy who created it, are not responsible for this game.

But hey.. tell yourself whatever you need to insta-victim. Your pussy is bleeding on the carpet.

It's only going to get worse people. They see the writing on the wall, and they are very desperate. They know their time is over. The Far left will never hold significant power in our life times again. After Obama loses and the Dems get their asses handed to them in 2012, the Democrat party will either die, or Reject the Far left's control of the party and gain some sanity again.

yea yea yea *yawn* You and Nostradamus, buddy...

still have your job at pyschic hotline?

lol

again, who the fuck is "WE" here? I didn't create this game. I haven't played this game. MOST people, and I use "most" to mean anyone other than the single guy who created it, are not responsible for this game.

But hey.. tell yourself whatever you need to insta-victim. Your pussy is bleeding on the carpet.

I didn't say you created it ass munch, the "WE" is anyone who says this game is ok.

yea yea yea *yawn* You and Nostradamus, buddy...

Time will tell.

so is it ok, if we make a video game that lets people kill democrats and say union leaders?

Lol

you guys are such hypocrites. All your fucking whining about civility, and not using inflammatory speech, but this is ok.

Not surprised at all myself, liberals are arrogant assholes prone to violence. Period.

again, who the fuck is "we" here? I didn't create this game. I haven't played this game. Most people, and i use "most" to mean anyone other than the single guy who created it, are not responsible for this game.

But hey.. Tell yourself whatever you need to insta-victim. Your pussy is bleeding on the carpet.

i didn't say you created it ass munch, the "we" is anyone who says this game is ok.

who the fuck is saying that?

Nope, I'm Not a psychic, just a person stating his Opinion based on events on the ground. Just like ever one else in here.

I used to be a Democrat, so believe I really would like them to get rid of the Far Left leadership and move back to the Center. That's the party I used to vote for.

Last Democrat I voted for was Clinton.

again, who the fuck is "we" here? I didn't create this game. I haven't played this game. Most people, and i use "most" to mean anyone other than the single guy who created it, are not responsible for this game.

But hey.. Tell yourself whatever you need to insta-victim. Your pussy is bleeding on the carpet.

i didn't say you created it ass munch, the "we" is anyone who says this game is ok.

Are you unable to read? At least 3 People on this Thread have said they have no Problem with this game.

I never specifically mentioned you or quoted you, so I am finding it hard to Understand why you have your fucking panties all in a bunch here. All I said is you libs who say this game is ok, and all of the sudden you come back with this Who the fuck is We shit, and accuse me of saying you created the game. lol

Calm the fuck down.

Last edited:

i will. of course, i'm rational.

*shrug*

it's a fucking video game. :lol:

hello? when did everyone become a butthurt whining pissant?

Nope, I'm Not a psychic, just a person stating his Opinion based on events on the ground. Just like ever one else in here.

I used to be a Democrat, so believe I really would like them to get rid of the Far Left leadership and move back to the Center. That's the party I used to vote for.

Last Democrat I voted for was Clinton.

lAst repub i voted for was Reagan, until I found out he was a liar

i will. of course, i'm rational.

*shrug*

it's a fucking video game. :lol:

hello? when did everyone become a butthurt whining pissant?

This thread isn't about the game itself. I figured most people had enough sense and logic to connect the dots. Apparently not.

If this had been done with MSNBC, the left would be screaming their heads off and getting it banned off of the shelves.
If the right did it with this game they would be called horrible names and would be attacked for freedom of speech.
You see how it works. It's Ok for the left to ban things but not for the right.

Forum List

Back