Video of people pretending to kill Republicans and Fox News employees

They released a foreign made movie in about 100 US theaters that depicted Bush's assassination while he was in office. The hatred on the left is boundless and scary.

And the problem with this game is...?

It pretty much speaks for itself. You guys stopped being rational towards the opposition so long ago that something like this isn't even seen as an issue.

I could care less about stupid stuff like this except when I get lectured by progressives about how a few signs at a Tea Party rally are fomenting violence against the President and other Democratic leaders. The hypocrisy involved with most of you people is mind boggling.

Who's "you people"? blacks or liberals?

You are the opposition. I would call you a pedophile if I thought it would win an election. Maybe not "call" but I'd push poll it a la Bush 2000 in South Carolina.

This is politics and it's always been cut throat.

Holy fuck... someone says 'you people', and INSTANTLY you get all 'you mean blacks?'

Chip on your fucking shoulder much?

They released a foreign made movie in about 100 US theaters that depicted Bush's assassination while he was in office. The hatred on the left is boundless and scary.

There's nothing hateful about that movie. It's actually pretty good, and it portrays GWB in a very good light.

Don't you think it's disrespectful to pretend that the president is assassinated while he is still in office? They made a forgettable film about Nixon's assassination which was disrespectful but at least he was long gone. For a little perspective John McCain wouldn't allow his staff to mention Obama's middle name.

There's nothing hateful about that movie. It's actually pretty good, and it portrays GWB in a very good light.

Don't you think it's disrespectful to pretend that the president is assassinated while he is still in office?
No.
They made a forgettable film about Nixon's assassination which was disrespectful but at least he was long gone.
"Respect" is a meaningless word - it means something different for everyone.
For a little perspective John McCain wouldn't allow his staff to mention Obama's middle name.
"Perspective" on what? The movie wasn't made by politicians.

It pretty much speaks for itself. You guys stopped being rational towards the opposition so long ago that something like this isn't even seen as an issue.

I could care less about stupid stuff like this except when I get lectured by progressives about how a few signs at a Tea Party rally are fomenting violence against the President and other Democratic leaders. The hypocrisy involved with most of you people is mind boggling.

You are the opposition. I would call you a pedophile if I thought it would win an election. Maybe not "call" but I'd push poll it a la Bush 2000 in South Carolina.

Holy fuck... someone says 'you people', and INSTANTLY you get all 'you mean blacks?'

No chip. A good offense is the best defense.

So... it's better to assume someone is a racist ahead of time, is what you're saying.

Yup.

Chip on your shoulder.

So you "win" the election by calling me a pedophile and then what? If you're not running on experience and solutions to problems then why even bother getting elected? I think that's the gist of Barack Obama's problems right now. He won the election ripping W. and making vague promises about Hope and Change. But now he's in the Oval Office and people are asking for solutions and he doesn't have any.

He's doing to America just what I voted for him to do. Didn't any of you read his books, study his friends or research his church?

So... it's better to assume someone is a racist ahead of time, is what you're saying.

Yup.

Chip on your shoulder.

No chip. Tactic.

Chip_On_Your_Shoulder_web.jpg

So, when the flames of your little bitch-fire calms down a bit have any of you drama queens bothered to ask WHO even plays this game? Better yet, how some personal side project of one individual somehow extrapolates to your political opposition?

:lol:

It's not like this lame ass game is the next techmobowl, you fucking tards!

Most likely, this blip on the WND radar will become a total non-story three weeks from now when no one even remembers that this "game" was made.

I tellya, the outright scream of your outrage gets funnier each time you post one of these "gotcha" threads.

seriously.

7Rbp1.gif

So you "win" the election by calling me a pedophile and then what? If you're not running on experience and solutions to problems then why even bother getting elected? I think that's the gist of Barack Obama's problems right now. He won the election ripping W. and making vague promises about Hope and Change. But now he's in the Oval Office and people are asking for solutions and he doesn't have any.

He's doing to America just what I voted for him to do. Didn't any of you read his books, study his friends or research his church?
You WANT him to fuck up the country?

Yeah, that'll show Whitey! :cuckoo:

You WANT him to fuck up the country?

Yeah, that'll show Whitey! :cuckoo:

yup.. he sure is fucking up the country by getting us into two wars and tanking our economy!

oh wait.. that was YOUR guy. my bad.

So, when the flames of your little bitch-fire calms down a bit have any of you drama queens bothered to ask WHO even plays this game? Better yet, how some personal side project of one individual somehow extrapolates to your political opposition?

Most likely, this blip on the WND radar will become a total non-story three weeks from now when no one even remembers that this "game" was made.

I tellya, the outright scream of your outrage gets funnier each time you post one of these "gotcha" threads.

seriously.

7Rbp1.gif

You mean like Sarahs map targets blew over in 3 weeks? Overblown like that? Or the tea party signs from nearly a year ago, that still gets brought up regularly on here?

It's not about the game so much as it is the hypocrisy.

seriously.

7Rbp1.gif

You mean like Sarahs map targets blew over in 3 weeks? Overblown like that? Or the tea party signs from nearly a year ago, that still gets brought up regularly on here?

It's not about the game so much as it is the hypocrisy.

yea, just like that non-issue of today, 9/15/2011. If the collective tea party has a reputation well... such is life.

.... but pretending that some hobby project of some dude is reflective of your political opposition? THAT is just stupid. So, feel free. Be stupid if you wanna.

:thup:

I do so enjoy laughing at stupid people like you.

And the problem with this game is...?

So is it ok, if we make a video game that lets people Kill Democrats and say Union Leaders?

lol

You guys are such Hypocrites. All your fucking whining about civility, and not using Inflammatory speech, but this is ok.

Not surprised at all myself, Liberals are Arrogant assholes prone to Violence. Period.

Forum List

Back