Video of Ollie and his brother Bandit

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
We got them both on Sunday. Ollie is the puppy I introduced but we also got his older brother Bandit . Owner was selling him as well due to her daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and she was trying to get enough money for a wig for her.. I even gave her extra to pitch in for the wig ..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_mIRIDRHQ]Jun 7, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I can't imagine selling your adult dog, like they're an object or something. I'm glad you took poor Bandit, I bet you'll give him a good home. At least having his little brother with him is probably a comfort considering his life has been turned upside down.

I can't imagine selling your adult dog, like they're an object or something. I'm glad you took poor Bandit, I bet you'll give him a good home. At least having his little brother with him is probably a comfort considering his life has been turned upside down.
Bandit just turned a year old in May. Owner has 3 other adult Bostons. I honestly think that Bandit was abused now. He cowers when someone just raises their voice not even directed at him. Im wondering if the other ones are safe Really.. Sad but he is having a great life now .. He has tons of toys and love.. I also know they were both working ( the owners) and this poor dog was in the kennel all night and then 9 hours a day!!! He doesnt know what to do with himself know that he is out all day and is only in the kennel at night until we can trust him to be out at night

I coulnt believe he was eager to leave with us. I thought he would freak out that night but you would never know ( besides the cowering) that he has never been with us his whole life

Forum List

Back