Video: Obama claims to be the " father of the tea party"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Obama Claims To Be The “Father Of The Tea Party”
Among other spurious claims the outgoing president has made this week, including that race relations have improved under his tenure, and that America is “a better, stronger place,” is that he is actually the “father of the Tea Party”.

Appearing on ABC News’ “This Week” on Sunday, Obama splutteringly claimed that he inspired the Tea Party movement which helped to “invigorate” the grass roots.

"I invigorated the grassroots"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This idiot is so stuck on himself it makes us wonder if he is totally blind to the reality of how many people can't stand this loser.
He has no legacy other than being the worst President in the US history.

al-gore.jpg

He may be the father of the Tea Party but he did not create the internet.

Video: Obama Claims To Be The “Father Of The Tea Party”
Among other spurious claims the outgoing president has made this week, including that race relations have improved under his tenure, and that America is “a better, stronger place,” is that he is actually the “father of the Tea Party”.

Appearing on ABC News’ “This Week” on Sunday, Obama splutteringly claimed that he inspired the Tea Party movement which helped to “invigorate” the grass roots.

"I invigorated the grassroots"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This idiot is so stuck on himself it makes us wonder if he is totally blind to the reality of how many people can't stand this loser.
He has no legacy other than being the worst President in the US history.

I guess a concrete thinking and a partisan hack would put this spin on The President's comment. Abstractions are difficult for such a person.

Forum List

Back