Video: Maine democrats laugh about rising suicide rates among white males

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Maine Democrats Laugh About Rising Suicide Rates Among White Males

Former Maine senatorial candidate Richard Fochtmann was filmed joking about rising suicide rates among white males at a recent event hosted by the Maine Democratic Party.
Former senatorial candidate caught on camera joking about white men committing suicide

The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.”

“Then I thought about it little more,” he added as the crowd laughed. “And I thought maybe I shouldn’t say that out in public.”

Read More

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What goes around come around. What else can we expect from fake liberal minded democratic teachings after all they're all about hate and prove it daily all on their own.

upload_2017-4-14_15-13-6.png

No, dems do nothing of the sort. Please put this in the Flame Zone where it belongs.

The latest data available on suicide are for 2015.

The US total is 44,193 for that year.

33,994 were males and 10,199 were females.

39,796 were whites.

2,504 were blacks.

16,490 were middle aged 45 - 64 yrs.

7,912 were elderly over 65 yrs.

5,491 were young under 25 yrs.

The rates of suicide as of the end of 2015 are flat for most age groups except for youth 15 to 24 in which case they are up by a full percentage point which equals 8% increase.

Nothing to laugh about.

http://www.suicidology.org/Portals/...5/2015datapgsv1.pdf?ver=2017-01-02-220151-870

Former Maine senatorial candidate Richard Fochtmann was filmed joking about rising suicide rates among white males at a recent event hosted by the Maine Democratic Party.
Former senatorial candidate caught on camera joking about white men committing suicide

The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.”

“Then I thought about it little more,” he added as the crowd laughed. “And I thought maybe I shouldn’t say that out in public.”

Read More

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What goes around come around. What else can we expect from fake liberal minded democratic teachings after all they're all about hate and prove it daily all on their own.

View attachment 121739

Yeah the Regressive Lefty who has since been banned used to rejoice at the upcoming deaths of whites (white Christians, specifically), and started a celebratory thread on this very topic no fewer than four or five times. And similar threads in general at least three or four times every day.

Imagine a group of people celebrating the future deaths of millions of other people like that.

Yikes!

The latest data available on suicide are for 2015.

The US total is 44,193 for that year.

33,994 were males and 10,199 were females.

39,796 were whites.

2,504 were blacks.

16,490 were middle aged 45 - 64 yrs.

7,912 were elderly over 65 yrs.

5,491 were young under 25 yrs.

Nothing to laugh about.

http://www.suicidology.org/Portals/...5/2015datapgsv1.pdf?ver=2017-01-02-220151-870
Blacks do not commit suicide at rates near that of whites because they lack the IQ required for deep reflection and contemplation.

Suicide is the rejection of deep reflection and contemplation. Sounds like the blacks rule over the whites in this area.

Read More

"Hate"? Dafuck's this non-story have to do with "hate"?

Was there an actual point coming with this thread or is that optional at extra cost?

So I guess Infowars is slow today with news, being it is Good Friday and Easter /Passover Week

Suicide is ugly, and hurts so many people, why would anyone make it a political Fuc*

Makes me mad..

Flame Zone Material

Forum List

Back