VIDEO: Leukemia patient loses his insurance coverage because of Obamacare regulations

The CBO projects 7 million will lose their insurance.

We need 7 million videos form those people to jam it up the Dems ajdfjajfk to show them the damage they are causing people.

SO . DEMS what do you tell this patient. He was lied to said he could keep his insurance. That was a lie. Said his premiums would go down. That too was a lie.. I have read and read so many people saying how their premiums have doubled and some tripled from people who I am on facebook. Who before prior they were for Obamacare is NOW against it. Who prior to finding out were die hard Obama supporters now see the man who he is and know we as a nation have been lied to

SO . DEMS what do you tell this patient. He was lied to said he could keep his insurance. That was a lie. Said his premiums would go down. That too was a lie.. I have read and read so many people saying how their premiums have doubled and some tripled from people who I am on facebook. Who before prior they were for Obamacare is NOW against it. Who prior to finding out were die hard Obama supporters now see the man who he is and know we as a nation have been lied to

leftards ALWAYS lie. By their constant lies this guy could not have had an insurance because he has a pre-existing condition.

And it is a LIE that people with pre-existing conditions could not have had insurance coverage before obamacare.

You know the liberals on this forum don't care. Obama could personally take everything from them, and leave them homeless. They would still praise him.

Opposing point of view: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/heal...n+(Opposing+Views+-+Issues,+Experts,+Answers)

Michael Cerpok of Fountain Hills, AZ, has an incurable form of leukemia, and will need expensive treatments for the rest of his life. Under his current health insurance plan, he says he pays just $4,500 out of pocket for $350,000 worth of treatment.

Local news station ABC 15 reported that Cerpok received a letter from his insurance provider saying they would drop him in January due to Obamacare regulations. The station did not, however, present the letter's contents, so it is unclear what part of the Affordable Care Act led to his insurance company’s decision. Under the act, insurers may not drop patients due to pre-existing conditions.

It is also unclear whether Cerpok may find similar coverage using the new health insurance exchange, as he has not yet shopped for alternatives.

...The state patients live in plays a large part in how the Affordable Care Act affects them. Conservative states that are resisting Obamacare are working to make the new laws as unattractive as possible, and therefore insurance will cost consumers significantly more. In contrast, liberal states who embrace new policies are working to make insurance as affordable as they can.

The nonprofit RAND Corporation performed an extensive analysis on how Obamacare will affect premiums, and found that in about half of the states studied, rates under exchange programs will mirror those of current plans. Of the other half, some states will see higher rates while some will see rates drop...

Edited to add, from another article that treated this a bit more responsibly:

Michael realizes millions of people will benefit from the coverage, but he wants them to realize that others are making sacrifices to make that happen.

He says that he and his wife will continue to look at their options, try and find a similar plan, and if they need to, they’ll pick up second jobs.
Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ance-because-of-new-regulations#ixzz2hLcwn7MG

You know the liberals on this forum don't care. Obama could personally take everything from them, and leave them homeless. They would still praise him.

the description sheeple tells it all

I see all kinds of rants and raves about how bad Obamacare is and how Obama is a liar but I see damn few links backing up anything that is being said. Oh, and as far as that video from an ultra conservative sewer site, FORGET ABOUT IT! I stopped believing what you people posted back when you were pushing "Death Panels" and "Obama wants to kill granny."

...The state patients live in plays a large part in how the Affordable Care Act affects them. Conservative states that are resisting Obamacare are working to make the new laws as unattractive as possible, and therefore insurance will cost consumers significantly more. In contrast, liberal states who embrace new policies are working to make insurance as affordable as they can.

That says it all right there.

The funny thing is that's exactly what the GOP is doing, and their useful sheep love it.

The funny thing is that's exactly what the GOP is doing, and their useful sheep love it.

if you cant see what your side is doing BL then you are a sheep yourself....just in the other Pasture....just sayin....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back