[VIDEO] ~ Horrific reality of the "WAR ON DRUGS" exposed in SWAT raid video tape...

No, but I'd be interested in seeing any reliable statistic which demonstrates that being high on marijuana makes you more injury-prone or "dangerous" than when you're sober.

Plus, if that's your criterion for determining whether or not drugs should be legal, you may want to have alcohol, cigarettes, and most medicines banned, because they're all more harmful than marijuana. :cuckoo:

OK you keep believing that. We can test for alcohol on the spot. there is no immediate test for the amount of THC in your system. Why do you think we call it DOPE? You go ahead and continue to be a loser. It's your choice. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somehow you missed your own evidence. Why do you think there is an immediate test for alcohol but not weed?

Do you know what the stats are on drunk driving injuries versus weed driving injuries? Of course you don't! Dumbass.

Gee you stupid fuck, any chance you have those figures? Or are they lost in your clouded truther mind somewhere? Why is there no test? Maybe because they haven't developed one yet. When they do I might actually change my view on the matter, somewhat.

:cuckoo:

This thread is about the endless pain and suffering the war on drugs causes on a daily basis.

Not only does the war on drugs NOT WORK.

Not only does the war on drugs waste endless amounts of tax dollars.

Not only does the war on drugs facilitate an ever increasing police state.

Not only does the war on drugs violate every logical ideology on the basis of personal freedom, the ability to choose to do what you wish as long as it harms no one outside of yourself.

Ever heard of prohibition?

prohibition.jpg

It's EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

FFS

Crimes without victims are no crimes at all.

It worked on that guy in the video. Hopefully he'll see a lot of prison time.

he won't even go to jail, you fucking genetic experiment.

COLUMBIA MISSOURI HAS VOTED TO MAKE POSSESSION OF UP TO A LITTLE OVER AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA NOTHING MORE THAN A TICKET OFFENSE.

This man did nothing wrong and acting like a fucking drama queen over a couple grams of weed won't validate what happened on that video OR make pussy motherfuckers like you less of a bitch.

Does make one wonder why the Police would set up a raid like this if there wasn't some suspicion of a lot more than an ounce of weed.....

I would go banannas if some scumbag shot my dog like that. wow.

So no one ever got hurt because of someone under the influence of Marijuana? Are you out of your mind? I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.

why don't you tell us WHAT ELSE was going on besides them being high and smoking a bowl, you stupid fucker.

Fuck you asshole, they decided to fuck around with an "Unloaded" M16 And one of them took 20 rounds through the chest at less than 6 inches. Had they not been totally fucked up that night in the guardshack one would still be alive and the other wouldn't be doing 25 to life. You think I make this shit up? Yes marijuana has and can kill. Now do you fucking understand why I might just be against it?

And for the rest of you dickweeds, please continue to be losers, I could give a fuck. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, etc......

Dumb ass fucking druggies.

you never answered the questions i asked in #27. missed it or lack the stones to be honest?

just guessing here but it looks like a lot of your answers reek of budweiser with a jim beam chaser.

why don't you tell us WHAT ELSE was going on besides them being high and smoking a bowl, you stupid fucker.

Fuck you asshole, they decided to fuck around with an "Unloaded" M16 And one of them took 20 rounds through the chest at less than 6 inches. Had they not been totally fucked up that night in the guardshack one would still be alive and the other wouldn't be doing 25 to life. You think I make this shit up? Yes marijuana has and can kill. Now do you fucking understand why I might just be against it?

And for the rest of you dickweeds, please continue to be losers, I could give a fuck. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, etc......

you never answered the questions i asked in #27. missed it or lack the stones to be honest?

just guessing here but it looks like a lot of your answers reek of budweiser with a jim beam chaser.

Too bad, but your questions are about ridicules. Yes I drink caffeinated beverages. At least 2 cups of coffee every day. I do have about 4 maybe 5 beers during the course of a year. And I happen to take way too many prescription medications, but they keep me alive. I would love to stop taking all of them.

Now tell me, what do your stupid questions about me, have to do with your illegal drug use?

I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.

bullshit-o-meter.gif

Manifold, I was, am, and always will be a Non-Commissioned officer. When I say I knew 3 people who are dead because of smoking dope, then I truly do know 3 people who are dead because of smoking dope. Never, ever call me a liar. it is the one thing I do not accept from anyone.

I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.

bullshit-o-meter.gif

Manifold, I was, am, and always will be a Non-Commissioned officer. When I say I knew 3 people who are dead because of smoking dope, then I truly do know 3 people who are dead because of smoking dope. Never, ever call me a liar. it is the one thing I do not accept from anyone.

Fine, you're a lying sack of shit.

Better?

Police officers are only pigs to criminals. Are you a criminal? I consider the Police as public servants who are here for our protection. It must be people who call them pigs that they are protecting us from.

Am I a criminal? I violate the law by using a harmless illegal substance, but there's no official record of me doing so.

Police are people who apprehend serial killers and rapists; pigs are people who kick down the doors of peaceful citizens, pump rounds into the family dog, and scream at women and young children like the worthless, power-tripping cowards they are.

The pig-thugs are simply the hired goons of society. Society promotes and wants you to take drugs, but at the same time has no problem hypocritically pretending that is is trying to stop the use of drugs and inflicting undeserved punitive punishments unto the citizen-slaves who are actually conforming to the societal decree that you take drugs.

So, you are a criminal, because you violated the law. Just an uncaught criminal.

======
For more information on My posts, visit TM8k

You work your whole life to "provide for your family" while simultaneously working too much to enjoy life with your family, in this Society.

it rulz! wutchutalkinbooot?!?!?!?!

Too bad, but your questions are about ridicules. Yes I drink caffeinated beverages. At least 2 cups of coffee every day. I do have about 4 maybe 5 beers during the course of a year. And I happen to take way too many prescription medications, but they keep me alive. I would love to stop taking all of them.

Now tell me, what do your stupid questions about me, have to do with your illegal drug use?

absolutely nothing, though i must say that i find it really unusual to find a philosophy like yours being spouted by someone who is not a drunk.

as for my illegal drug use, marijuana has helped me not hurt people like you who get in my face itching for a fight. it helps me eat when the bad energy i feel from people like you who get within range nauseates me and it helps me sleep when i'm surrounded by mentally conditioned reactionary retards and i get overamped by their nonsense.

Easy solution, don't do drugs.

Really you fucking pea brain? Maybe you should ask Reverend Acelynne Williams...oh, you can't, he's DEAD

Your Innocence Is No Protection

by Harry Browne

December 6, 2003

When the politicians violate the Bill of Rights with the Patriot Act or some other guaranteed-to-bring-peace-and-security-to-the-world scheme, they always reassure us by saying:

"If you aren't guilty, you have nothing to fear."

If only that were so. The truth is that innocence is no protection at all against government agencies with the power to do what they think best — or against a government agent hoping for promotion and willing to do whatever he can get away with.

• Tell a businessman he has nothing to fear from the piles of forms he must file to prove he doesn't discriminate.

• Tell a home owner he has nothing to fear when his property is seized by the government in a mistaken — or contrived — drug raid.

• Tell a taxpayer he has nothing to fear when the IRS drags him into a "taxpayer compliance" audit that eats up a week of his life, costs him thousands of dollars in accounting fees, and threatens him with unbearable penalties.

It is the innocent who suffer most from government's intrusions. How many times have we seen the following pattern?

1. The press and politicians demand that something be done about violent crime, terrorist acts, drug dealing, tax evasion, or whatever is the Urgent Concern of the Month.

2. A tough, new, take-no-prisoners law or policy is put into place.

3. After the dust settles, the initial "problem" continues unabated, because the guilty continue to slip through the net. But the innocent are left burdened with new chores, expenses, and hazards — more mandatory reports to file, less privacy, reduced access to products and services, higher costs, heavier taxes, and a new set of penalties for those who shirk their duty to fight in the War on ___________ (fill in the blank).

4. And, needless to say, the ineffectual law is never repealed.

Not Even Ministers Are Safe

For example, suppose you're a 75-year-old minister living in Boston. You've worked all your life to console those who are poor in money or spirit.

One afternoon 13 men with sledgehammers break down the door and charge into your apartment. They're wearing helmets, battle fatigues, and boots — and they're armed with shotguns and pistols.

They force you to the floor, pin your legs and arms, and handcuff you. They scare you so badly you suffer a heart attack — and within 45 minutes you're dead.

Who were these criminals?

They weren't "criminals." They were members of a SWAT team searching for drugs and guns. There wasn't anything illegal in your apartment, as you could have told them if they had stopped long enough to ask you.

But they didn't stop and they didn't ask. They didn't have to. They knew you were a bad guy, and they weren't going to allow you to escape or to flush your drug inventory down the toilet.

Six weeks after you die, it is revealed that the SWAT team raided the wrong apartment. You have been completely exonerated. But, unfortunately, the government can't bring you back to life.

Not one of the SWAT team members — or the prosecutor who okayed the raid — was prosecuted or suffered any career damage for causing the death. Compare that with a pot smoker who is hurting no one but might have to spend several years in prison if he gets caught.

This isn't fiction. It is the story of the Reverend Acelynne Williams, and how he died on March 26, 1994.

Whole article...Your Innocence Is No Protection

So no one ever got hurt because of someone under the influence of Marijuana? Are you out of your mind? I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.

oh so this is a GUN ISSUE rather than a POT ISSUE, eh you bearded pansy motherfucker? Yea, that's kinda what I FIGURED it would turn out to be, cock ranger. You can blame whatever you want for that death but the bottom line is that the POT wasn't the mitigating factor at play. How about if your friend wasn't playing around with a fucking WEAPON like a douchebag? Pot no more killed that man then the choice of underwear he made that morning. but, of course, dimwitted motherfuckers like you need a scape goat instead of laying the blame at the very person choosing to shoot another motherfucker.

:rolleyes:

seriously, you are not bright at all. Go end your worthless life you fucking geriatric scab.

OK you keep believing that. We can test for alcohol on the spot. there is no immediate test for the amount of THC in your system. Why do you think we call it DOPE? You go ahead and continue to be a loser. It's your choice. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somehow you missed your own evidence. Why do you think there is an immediate test for alcohol but not weed?

Do you know what the stats are on drunk driving injuries versus weed driving injuries? Of course you don't! Dumbass.

Gee you stupid fuck, any chance you have those figures? Or are they lost in your clouded truther mind somewhere? Why is there no test? Maybe because they haven't developed one yet. When they do I might actually change my view on the matter, somewhat.

yea, you stupid son of a whore, not ONE SINGLE PERSON has ever died from smoking pot.

now, maybe fucking around with GUNS... but, hey, it would take one dumb motherfucker to forget to add the firearm variable into a story about killer weed, wouldn't it?

ps, here you go you stupid cock goblin cum bag.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Stat-Swab-Saliva-Test-Mamph-Benzo/dp/B0007QCT06]Amazon.com: Stat-Swab Saliva Test (THC/Coc/Opi/Mamph/Oxy/Benzo) (1 test): Health & Personal Care[/ame]

It worked on that guy in the video. Hopefully he'll see a lot of prison time.

he won't even go to jail, you fucking genetic experiment.

COLUMBIA MISSOURI HAS VOTED TO MAKE POSSESSION OF UP TO A LITTLE OVER AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA NOTHING MORE THAN A TICKET OFFENSE.

This man did nothing wrong and acting like a fucking drama queen over a couple grams of weed won't validate what happened on that video OR make pussy motherfuckers like you less of a bitch.

Does make one wonder why the Police would set up a raid like this if there wasn't some suspicion of a lot more than an ounce of weed.....

suspicion isn't guild, twat for brains.

here is more follow up than your personal effort to wipe the cum out of your gay ass beard.

Police Chief: Warrant should not have been served
Police Chief: Warrant should not have been served : News : KRCG

bullshit-o-meter.gif

No you don't. You know motherfuckers who died because THEY WERE WAVING GUNS AROUND LIKE FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS.

I'll call you a liar all day long because that is EXACTLY what you are, you fucking disingenuous piece of shit liar.

accept that, motherfucker. LIAR.

Easy solution, don't do drugs.

Fuck that. Violating a law that shouldn't exist in the first place doesn't give pigs the right to terrorize children and tear families apart.

"Fuck that. Violating a law that shouldn't exist in the first place doesn't give pigs the right to terrorize children and tear families apart."

and if sfc ollie thinks killing people and terrorizing children over pot is the right thing for government thugs to do then we need a tea party movement to oppose ANTI-FREEDOM, MURDEROUS scum like sfc ollie

bullshit-o-meter.gif

I'll call you a liar.

and go a little further

you're a FKN liar.

look, moron

pot is no more dangerous than alcohol or beer

pot kills LESS people than;

football
tobacco
alcohol
deranged military lunatics like YOU (how many innocent women and children have YOU killed?)
mountain climbing
snowmobiling
nuclear power plants
toxic waste

MILLIONS of GOOD and DECENT Americans have smoked pot and;

got their degrees
have their own businesses
buy houses
pay taxes
get married
have children

and mind their own business

obviously you are another one of those "freedom for me but NOT for THEE" types

the war on pot and pot smokers is WRONG
it is an ABOMINATION

and it is time for a TRULY free America to legalize it

the military must be in serious trouble if they had to sink so low as to make YOU an officer.

There's a monkey at the zoo who would be material.

marijuana did not kill those 3 men (if your story is true.,..which I doubt...cus I think your alcohol has rotted your brain...)

Forum List

Back