[VIDEO] ~ Horrific reality of the "WAR ON DRUGS" exposed in SWAT raid video tape...

So no one ever got hurt because of someone under the influence of Marijuana? Are you out of your mind? I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.
No, but I'd be interested in seeing any reliable statistic which demonstrates that being high on marijuana makes you more injury-prone or "dangerous" than when you're sober.

Plus, if that's your criterion for determining whether or not drugs should be legal, you may want to have alcohol, cigarettes, and most medicines banned, because they're all more harmful than marijuana. :cuckoo:

OK you keep believing that. We can test for alcohol on the spot. there is no immediate test for the amount of THC in your system. Why do you think we call it DOPE? You go ahead and continue to be a loser. It's your choice. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You do not have the liberty of being high and causing injury to others because you are impaired. And cut the crap with this victimless crime BS. I was a teenager in the 60's and did my time in SE Asia. I know the deal. But I was smart enough to grow up and get the hell away from it. Drugs are definitely for losers.

Again this isn't about drugs, it's about the war on drugs. The war on drug is in itself a dangerous failure and endangers FAR more people than a teenager that's high on marijuana.

So no one ever got hurt because of someone under the influence of Marijuana? Are you out of your mind? I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.
No, but I'd be interested in seeing any reliable statistic which demonstrates that being high on marijuana makes you more injury-prone or "dangerous" than when you're sober.

Plus, if that's your criterion for determining whether or not drugs should be legal, you may want to have alcohol, cigarettes, and most medicines banned, because they're all more harmful than marijuana. :cuckoo:

OK you keep believing that.
Prove that I'm incorrect and I'll be happy to acknowledge as much. Please show that marijuana has led to more deaths than tobacco, alcohol, or common medications like painkillers.

can test for alcohol on the spot. there is no immediate test for the amount of THC in your system. Why do you think we call it DOPE?
Erm... it's not very difficult to tell when someone's too high to drive. How do you propose that we test users of certain prescription medications who ignore warning labels and operate motor vehicles while in an altered state of mind?

You go ahead and continue to be a loser. It's your choice. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I'll happily join the ranks of some of the greatest authors, musicians, scientists, and philosophers that humanity has ever produced. :lol:

Thank you for acknowledging that cannabis use is a personal choice. Let me know if the government ever wises up and reaches the same conclusion.

Police officers are only pigs to criminals. Are you a criminal? I consider the Police as public servants who are here for our protection. It must be people who call them pigs that they are protecting us from.

Can a police officer go too far in carrying out his duties?

You do not have the liberty of being high and causing injury to others because you are impaired. And cut the crap with this victimless crime BS. I was a teenager in the 60's and did my time in SE Asia. I know the deal. But I was smart enough to grow up and get the hell away from it. Drugs are definitely for losers.

with due respect, do you use caffeine, nicotine or alcohol? do you take prescription or over-the-counter medication for pain relief? do you get a rush from certain foods, like chocolate or a bloody steak?

did you get all the way down in d'nam or just smoke a little ganja?
if you kicked smack, the attitude you attest is honorable. if you grew out of smoking weed into swilling beer... well, i don't need to cast aspersion --- you get my drift toward key word hypocrite.

the psycho vampires have been administering all sorts of bizarre drugs to me against my will since i was eight years old in some sort of abortive attempt to make me behave in a "normal" fashion.

the big problem was that i was violently reactive to people who were being cruel and ignorant to me or somebody else in my presence --- and i wasn't cowed by standard authority figures like parents, teachers and cops.

of all the substances i have been prescribed or used illegally, only cannabis flowers provide me with anti-psychotic, mood stabilizing effects that help me back away from people inviting violence or to have patience with petty tyrants and opinionated assholes without causing debilitating side effects. yet even in states where it is legal for medical usage it is not approved for psychiatric applications and i'm forced to pay black market prices and be exposed to hard core addicts.

the drug war is a fraud. the substances they call dangerous are, by and large, safer and more effective, when administered responsibly, than any of their synthetic analogs. more people are addicted to and die from manufactured pharmaceuticals than all the street drugs combined.

Police officers are only pigs to criminals. Are you a criminal? I consider the Police as public servants who are here for our protection. It must be people who call them pigs that they are protecting us from.

yea.. caged dogs and less weed than those cops drank after their shift sure do prompt a need for protection.

in a town whose own ordinance specifically states that less than over an ounce of pot is akin to a traffic ticket.

you, sir, are a fucking idiot.

Would you like to compare the injuries caused by marijuana (approximately zero) to those caused by alcohol and other legal substances? :lol:

Here are a few "losers" who used cannabis:

Carl Sagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Friedrich Nietzsche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aldous Huxley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Beatles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
J?bir ibn Hayy?n - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Shakespeare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc.

why don't you tell us WHAT ELSE was going on besides them being high and smoking a bowl, you stupid fucker.

OK you keep believing that. We can test for alcohol on the spot. there is no immediate test for the amount of THC in your system. Why do you think we call it DOPE? You go ahead and continue to be a loser. It's your choice. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somehow you missed your own evidence. Why do you think there is an immediate test for alcohol but not weed?

Do you know what the stats are on drunk driving injuries versus weed driving injuries? Of course you don't! Dumbass.

YouTube - Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present

Video of SWAT Raid on Missouri Family

Radley Balko | May 5, 2010

In February, I wrote the following about a drug raid in Missouri:

SWAT team breaks into home, fires seven rounds at family's pit bull and corgi (?!) as a seven-year-old looks on.

They found a "small amount" of marijuana, enough for a misdemeanor charge. The parents were then charged with child endangerment.

So smoking pot = "child endangerment." Storming a home with guns, then firing bullets into the family pets as a child looks on = necessary police procedures to ensure everyone's safety.

Just so we're clear.

Now there's video, which you can watch below. It's horrifying, but I'd urge you to watch it, and to send it to the drug warriors in your life. This is the blunt-end result of all the war imagery and militaristic rhetoric politicians have been spewing for the last 30 years—cops dressed like soldiers, barreling through the front door middle of the night, slaughtering the family pets, filling the house with bullets in the presence of children, then having the audacity to charge the parents with endangering their own kid.

There are 100-150 of these raids every day in America, the vast, vast majority like this one, to serve a warrant for a consensual crime.

But they did prevent Jonathan Whitworth from smoking the pot they found in his possession. So I guess this mission was a success.

I've exchanged emails with the mother of the family, who was in the home at the time of the raid. I'm waiting on her permission to publish her account of what happened.

That's the risk you take when you break the law.

:cuckoo:

This thread is about the endless pain and suffering the war on drugs causes on a daily basis.

Not only does the war on drugs NOT WORK.

Not only does the war on drugs waste endless amounts of tax dollars.

Not only does the war on drugs facilitate an ever increasing police state.

Not only does the war on drugs violate every logical ideology on the basis of personal freedom, the ability to choose to do what you wish as long as it harms no one outside of yourself.

Ever heard of prohibition?

prohibition.jpg

It's EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

FFS

Crimes without victims are no crimes at all.

It worked on that guy in the video. Hopefully he'll see a lot of prison time.

If you guys really wanted to stop the violence on the southern borders, you would be for legalizing marijuana. WE DO NOT have to buy marijuana from Mexico, we can support are own demands. We could also help states like California and Washington get out of economic trouble. It is just stupid, to want to keep it illegal.

:cuckoo:

This thread is about the endless pain and suffering the war on drugs causes on a daily basis.

Not only does the war on drugs NOT WORK.

Not only does the war on drugs waste endless amounts of tax dollars.

Not only does the war on drugs facilitate an ever increasing police state.

Not only does the war on drugs violate every logical ideology on the basis of personal freedom, the ability to choose to do what you wish as long as it harms no one outside of yourself.

Ever heard of prohibition?

prohibition.jpg

It's EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

FFS

Crimes without victims are no crimes at all.

It worked on that guy in the video. Hopefully he'll see a lot of prison time.

he won't even go to jail, you fucking genetic experiment.

COLUMBIA MISSOURI HAS VOTED TO MAKE POSSESSION OF UP TO A LITTLE OVER AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA NOTHING MORE THAN A TICKET OFFENSE.

This man did nothing wrong and acting like a fucking drama queen over a couple grams of weed won't validate what happened on that video OR make pussy motherfuckers like you less of a bitch.

why don't you tell us WHAT ELSE was going on besides them being high and smoking a bowl, you stupid fucker.

Fuck you asshole, they decided to fuck around with an "Unloaded" M16 And one of them took 20 rounds through the chest at less than 6 inches. Had they not been totally fucked up that night in the guardshack one would still be alive and the other wouldn't be doing 25 to life. You think I make this shit up? Yes marijuana has and can kill. Now do you fucking understand why I might just be against it?

And for the rest of you dickweeds, please continue to be losers, I could give a fuck. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, etc......

Dumb ass fucking druggies.

Forum List

Back