Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me? Please watch this Youtube video and comment.......

You know what I'm sick and tired of?.....

People who can't or won't DO WHAT THE HELL THE COP TELLS YOU TO DO!!!!!!!!!

They are the authority. There is a means to complain about their actions AFTER THE INCIDENT IS OVER

If more people of all races and classes figured that out, there'd be less pronlens.

Normally yes, but how many times do you have to be stopped for absolutely nothing before you say 'that's enough, no more'. I understand where these people are coming from. It isn't one isolated incident, it is all the time.

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me?
No. I think you are full off shit.

Could you please explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the confrontation had anything to do with the perp's skin color.

Of course you cannot, because you are like those global warming nut jobs, you simply lack logical reasoning skills.

I was gonna say they should have shot him, but okay.
and then white boys like you wonder why Black guys fight back or run from cops. SMH.

No, I don't wonder why black criminals fight back or run from cops.
So you admit you know white guys have to become police in order to exercise their fantasies of controlling Blacks? Too bad sissy white boys just cant be brave without becoming a cop with a gun. No wonder they feel so tough when they hunt.

So you admit

Where? When? Link?
If you already know why then you are admitting you know.

I know why black criminals fight back or run from cops.

and then white boys like you wonder why Black guys fight back or run from cops. SMH.

No, I don't wonder why black criminals fight back or run from cops.
So you admit you know white guys have to become police in order to exercise their fantasies of controlling Blacks? Too bad sissy white boys just cant be brave without becoming a cop with a gun. No wonder they feel so tough when they hunt.

So you admit

Where? When? Link?
If you already know why then you are admitting you know.

I know why black criminals fight back or run from cops.
I do too. However, I specified Black people. Youre talking about a subset which makes me believe you have a hard time with reading comprehension or youre just an illiterate cave monkey.

This is an everyday thing for some Black people. However, some whites feel like a whole race of people are hallucinating.

Bullshit... people of any race run their mouth like that would get the same treatment. I know I've gotten it

This is an everyday thing for some Black people. However, some whites feel like a whole race of people are hallucinating.

Bullshit... people of any race run their mouth like that would get the same treatment. I know I've gotten it
There is no law saying you cant run your mouth. However, you dont have to say anything to get harrassed by the cops if youre Black. Sometimes they harass you on the way to and going back home to school like I was from 7th grade to 12th grade.

There is no law saying you cant run your mouth. However, you dont have to say anything to get harrassed by the cops if youre Black. Sometimes they harass you on the way to and going back home to school like I was from 7th grade to 12th grade.

That guy was abusive, and that cop could've taken his belligerence as a threat ..The guy should STFU and do what he's told, just like anybody, of any race

Last edited:
I have seen black people go off like that for nothing dozens of times. The guy had his friend filming and had to give him something to film. As soon as the black guy started shrieking that he was trying to get his id, with the hapless cop, unaware that this is a sting tries to say "I didn't ask you for id. I didn't ask you for anything. " it was an obvious set up.
Of course after the black guy started acting like a maniac, the cop had no choice but to arrest him.

This is why it's wise to not speak to blacks, don't acknowledge their presence. Treat them like any feral or wild animal, don't make eye contact.

I'd be willing to bet there's more to this story...
VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Ahhh! So, he had dope on his person. So much for the innocence bullshit.

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me? Please watch this Youtube video and comment.......

You know what I'm sick and tired of?.....

People who can't or won't DO WHAT THE HELL THE COP TELLS YOU TO DO!!!!!!!!!

They are the authority. There is a means to complain about their actions AFTER THE INCIDENT IS OVER

If more people of all races and classes figured that out, there'd be less pronlens.
Bullshit. You dont even have to be resisting or saying anything and cops wil fuck with you . I shouldnt have to go out of my way to make a complaint against some inbred white boy taking advantage of my tax dollars.

Last edited:

This happened in my old neighborhood, and I knew this kid. I know he and his partner were white, and their lives don't matter to you, but this is what happens when cops screw up, and understatement the situation

17238.jpg

As the two officers called in the license plate information of the vehicle, while sitting in their patrol car, the suspect exited his vehicle and opened fire with a .40 caliber handgun, striking Officer Fettig five times and Officer Bowens three times. The shooter then went out of view as Officer Bowens exited the patrol car, returned fire three times, and then went to help Officer Fettig as he called assistance.

The shooter reappeared and shot Officer Bowens six more times before stealing his service weapon. The shooter fired a total of 19 rounds at the officers during the incident.

The killer fled in his pickup truck, but a portion of the shooting was recorded in the patrol car's camera. The killer and his brother were arrested several hours later. The killer was found guilty on four charges of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison, where he died on October 15, 2010.

Read more: Police Officer Matthew E. Bowens

This happened in my old neighborhood, and I knew this kid. I know he and his partner were white, and their lives don't matter to you,but this is what happens when cops screw up and understatement the situation

17238.jpg

As the two officers called in the license plate information of the vehicle, while sitting in their patrol car, the suspect exited his vehicle and opened fire with a .40 caliber handgun, striking Officer Fettig five times and Officer Bowens three times. The shooter then went out of view as Officer Bowens exited the patrol car, returned fire three times, and then went to help Officer Fettig as he called assistance.

The shooter reappeared and shot Officer Bowens six more times before stealing his service weapon. The shooter fired a total of 19 rounds at the officers during the incident.

The killer fled in his pickup truck, but a portion of the shooting was recorded in the patrol car's camera. The killer and his brother were arrested several hours later. The killer was found guilty on four charges of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison, where he died on October 15, 2010.

The officers killed were probably dirty or suffering the consequences of allowing other dirty inbred racist cops to operate without stopping them. I feel no pity or remorse. The cop in the picture looks just like a dirty cop that use to patrol our neighborhood.

This happened in my old neighborhood, and I knew this kid. I know he and his partner were white, and their lives don't matter to you,but this is what happens when cops screw up and understatement the situation

17238.jpg

The officers killed were probably dirty or suffering the consequences of allowing other dirty inbred racist cops to operate without stopping them. I feel no pity or remorse.

Instead of blaming everyone else, you should be trying to figure how to stop black folks from destroying themselves.

If so many blacks weren't breaking the law, it wouldn't happen.
White boys break the law all the time so we know thats not the reason.

Not like blacks do. You oughta take chip off your shoulder, then address the crime problem within the black community.
Of course not like Blacks do. White boys break the law way more often. I mean how can you be arrested more when white cops are actually letting the majority of white boys go?

17238.jpg

The officers killed were probably dirty or suffering the consequences of allowing other dirty inbred racist cops to operate without stopping them. I feel no pity or remorse.

Instead of blaming everyone else, you should be trying to figure how to stop black folks from destroying themselves.
I already have. That doesnt mean I cant speak on inbred racist white boy cops. I know that makes you uncomfortable but you wont stop me from commenting....even if you try your hardest.

17238.jpg

I already have. That doesnt mean I cant speak on inbred racist white boy cops. I know that makes you uncomfortable but you wont stop me from commenting.

It destroys your credibility when you post racist vitriol.

Forum List

Back