VIDEO AT LINK. Wolf Blitzer talks to a woman who witnessed the Capitol Hill shooting

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I wondered why it was necessary for the police to kill this woman. She wasn't armed, and there are ways of stopping a vehicle without killing the driver. Police do this all the time in every major city. They use spikes to puncture the tires and they have rams on their front of their squad cars specifically so they can force eluding vehicles into a spin that will stop them.

VIDEO AT LINK. Wolf Blitzer talks to a woman who witnessed the Capitol Hill shooting and describes the barrage of gunfire. Go to 1:09 to hear the truth!​

Police pulled child from car THEN executed woman! - Project Nsearch

The Capitol Police are seriously on edge.
There's a scene in the beginning episodes of the HBO series "The Pacific" that explains it all. Its the scene where a young Marine on sentry duty during their first nights on Guadalcanal accidentally shoots and kills a fellow Marine comrade who crawled out of his foxhole for the purpose of simply relieving himself.
The Capitol Police are keenly aware that the American People are on the verge of turning against Comrade Barack with a fearsome rage and their job is to protect him against any and all threats, whether they be legitimate grievance or not.
Remember Doug MacArthurs brutal routing of the WWI Bonus Marchers and their families from the Green? The other gentleman's setting himself on fire on the Green isn't good omen, either.

Execution of Mussolini

Whoa.

This will be an issue. The more you learn about it the worse it gets.

Police investigating fatal use of force against rampage-driver Miriam Carey though officials believe they 'did the best they could under the situation'

Police announced that they will be investigating officer's use of force against the woman who tried to ram her car through a White House barrier on Thursday
Since Miriam Carey's death, her sisters have questioned whether guns were necessary to stop their unarmed sister
Police officials have so far expressed pride in the way officers acted to defend the capitol

Police investigating use of force against DC driver Miriam Carey | Mail Online

I wondered why it was necessary for the police to kill this woman. She wasn't armed, and there are ways of stopping a vehicle without killing the driver. Police do this all the time in every major city. They use spikes to puncture the tires and they have rams on their front of their squad cars specifically so they can force eluding vehicles into a spin that will stop them.

VIDEO AT LINK. Wolf Blitzer talks to a woman who witnessed the Capitol Hill shooting and describes the barrage of gunfire. Go to 1:09 to hear the truth!​

Police pulled child from car THEN executed woman! - Project Nsearch

I don’t see any problem with what the officers did. There was NOT another way of stopping her that was immediately available and stopping her quickly was an immediate concern. I disagree with almost anything that the so called GWOT has caused BUT that does not mean that I would disagree with higher security measures around things like the capitol. I have no idea what you actually expect the police to do when someone attempts and fault at a run to the capitol building. Nor do I understand what your solution to that situation would have been considering she ran over an agent while doing so.

The video is garbage also. It does not show anything really. AFAIK, the fatal shooting occurred after the video lost the vehicle.

defend capitol?

from WHAT?

From a woman that tried to run the capitol building and ran over a secret service agent in the attempt. Really, do you not understand why the police perceived her as a threat?

She didn't have a gun, and they could easily have disabled her car.

Revenge isn't an acceptable motive for the police to use deadly force against anyone.

End of story.

defend capitol?

from WHAT?

From a woman that tried to run the capitol building and ran over a secret service agent in the attempt. Really, do you not understand why the police perceived her as a threat?

She didn't have a gun, and they could easily have disabled her car.

Revenge isn't an acceptable motive for the police to use deadly force against anyone.

End of story.

Never stated it was a case of revenge. See my actual post and try commenting on the points that I made rather than the easy ones to refute that I did not make…

defend capitol?

from WHAT?

She was a threat and her vehicle was the threatening weapon. But when the vehicle was stopped and cornered, the threat was stopped as well. Had she had a gun, they wouldn't have been able to reach in the car and pull the child to safety. But they did that, and then sprayed the lady with gunfire. I'm not buying it as a legit action.

Forum List

Back