Video: Assistant Principal admits that when it comes to hiring teachers, he discriminates against conservatives, Catholics, and people over 30

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This video from Project Veritas shows Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School in Greenwich, Connecticut, admitting that when it comes to hiring teachers, he discriminates against conservatives, Catholics, and people over 30.

This discrimination is disgusting and illegal. I hope all the teachers who got rejected file a class action lawsuit against the school. And I hope the school and this guy get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Here’s the beginning of an article about it. Click on the link to read the rest:

EXPOSED: Greenwich CT Assistant Principal’s Hiring Discrimination Ensures ‘Subtle’ Child Indoctrination; ‘You Don’t Hire’ Catholics Because They Are More ‘Conservative’ … ‘Progressive Teachers’ Are ‘Savvy About Delivering a Democratic Message’

EXPOSED: Greenwich CT Assistant Principal’s Hiring Discrimination Ensures ‘Subtle’ Child Indoctrination; ‘You Don’t Hire’ Catholics Because They Are More ‘Conservative’ … ‘Progressive Teachers’ Are ‘Savvy About Delivering a Democratic Message’

August 30, 2022

Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School: “Believe it or not, the open-minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.”

Boland: “So, it’s subtle. They [teachers I hire] will never say, ‘Oh, this is [a] liberal or a Democratic way of doing this.’ They’ll just make that the norm — and this is how we handle things, it’s subtle…That’s how you get away with it.”

Boland: “The conservative [teacher], who is stuck in her ways. I’ll never be able to fire her, and I’ll never be able to change her. So, I make an impact with the next teacher I hire.”

Boland: “Protestants in this area [of Connecticut] are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic — conservative…You don’t hire them.”

Boland: “If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed — you can never change their mindset.”

Boland: “For one position, I think we had 30 applicants. So out of all those applicants, I don’t think I interviewed anybody over the [age] of 30…the older you get, the more set in your ways — the more conservative you get.”

I live next door to a recently retired Vice Principle who confirms that far too many conservative teachers and administrators are having a very tough time in education these days. They are put at the bottom of every list for promotion, are often excluded from committees, panels, and other opportunities to have their voices heard, and in general are made as miserable or uncomfortable as possible so they'll quit.

And from what I've heard and read it is much the same in the media, scientific organizations, government, some large corporations, and even many religious organizations. The Marxist agenda is to eradicate all opposing thought, promote directed group think and conformity of the belief, thought, speech/writing it demands.

This video from Project Veritas shows Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School in Greenwich, Connecticut, admitting that when it comes to hiring teachers, he discriminates against conservatives, Catholics, and people over 30.

This discrimination is disgusting and illegal. I hope all the teachers who got rejected file a class action lawsuit against the school. And I hope the school and this guy get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Here’s the beginning of an article about it. Click on the link to read the rest:

August 30, 2022

Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School: “Believe it or not, the open-minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.”

Boland: “So, it’s subtle. They [teachers I hire] will never say, ‘Oh, this is [a] liberal or a Democratic way of doing this.’ They’ll just make that the norm — and this is how we handle things, it’s subtle…That’s how you get away with it.”

Boland: “The conservative [teacher], who is stuck in her ways. I’ll never be able to fire her, and I’ll never be able to change her. So, I make an impact with the next teacher I hire.”

Boland: “Protestants in this area [of Connecticut] are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic — conservative…You don’t hire them.”

Boland: “If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed — you can never change their mindset.”

Boland: “For one position, I think we had 30 applicants. So out of all those applicants, I don’t think I interviewed anybody over the [age] of 30…the older you get, the more set in your ways — the more conservative you get.”

I'm just shocked, shocked beyond all belief I'm telling you. But, I'm sure the left will continue denying because they would refuse to accept video proof.

He has been put on administrative leave:

Connecticut Teachers’ Union Circles the Wagons after Undercover Video Reveals Anti-Catholic Discrimination

Connecticut Teachers’ Union Circles the Wagons after Undercover Video Reveals Anti-Catholic Discrimination

By Caroline Downey

September 1, 2022

The Connecticut chapter of the largest teachers’ union in the country urged its district leaders to stonewall “unvetted” reporters who ask about a viral video which shows a Greenwich assistant principal admitting to discriminating against Catholic, conservative, and elderly job applicants.

After the video was released by Project Veritas on Wednesday, Greenwich Public Schools notified families and staff Wednesday evening that Cos Cob Elementary assistant principal Jeremy Boland was placed on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

The OP cites a problem of favoritism in hiring. IF found to be true ,the VP should be sanctioned.

That being said...if you (as the principal) know the politics of your teachers (as subsequent posts have alleged), the teachers are not doing their job properly.

The answer to "Do we work for the parents or do we work for the kid?" is this: "You work for the family."

No other answer is acceptable.

Additionally--

There are entirely too many arrogant jerks like this managing schools. Some principals are wonderful. Too many are like this guy. It's a real problem.

Forum List

Back