Video: Ariana Grande hates America

She's 23. Pretty much all growed up
She can hate America all she wants. It's a free country. But she shouldn't whine if it affects her career
Amen to this. If she can't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she truly is sorry, the phrase "I'm sorry." will not be the only thing that she puts out there. She needs to show that she is sorry in some way, not tell.
"She shouldn't whine if it affects her career?" :rofl:

Ariana Grande Net Worth: $35 Million
Ariana Grande Net Worth

That doesn't mean her career can't get all fucky.

She can hate America all she wants. It's a free country. But she shouldn't whine if it affects her career
Amen to this. If she can't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she truly is sorry, the phrase "I'm sorry." will not be the only thing that she puts out there. She needs to show that she is sorry in some way, not tell.

Ariana Grande Net Worth

True. Who knew so many Americans like yourself would side with terrorists against her? I guess I have to factor that in.

Interesting that one of the first things that conservatives do after terrorists attack the concert of a western idol that they hate, is to express their shared hatred of her.

Aaronleland don't hate her... He'll still stick it in her pooper!

Yeah forget the terrorists.... let's trash Ariana Grande!!!

It's people like her advocating letting the terrorists live amongst us; so, why not? Fuck her.
She said she wants terrorists to move here? WHOA! Post the link!! That's an argument ender!

She opposed "the Muslim ban".
Yeah. So did lots of people who support the constitution. But where's that link about her saying she wants terrorists to move here?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ariana Grande Net Worth

True. Who knew so many Americans like yourself would side with terrorists against her? I guess I have to factor that in.

If I were you... I wouldn't stress out those last couple of brain cells.
You can't replace them you know. And the death of so many of yours is already obvious

I got a dose of her true self when I was doomed to watch her nasty brother on TV on the show Big Brother. He is as nasty as she is.
So yes..I will trash her. And her kin.

She is as skanky as Miley Cyrus and Madonna.
Yep. Godless infidels. Let us trash and demonize them for their western lifestyles! :mad:

She didn't call them Godless infidels.
She called them skanks.
They are nasty whores. Madonna did a dog and I don't mean ugly man
Rarified skanks
Skanks and whores. Same thing the terrorists call western women.
So...you think the women I said were skanks are model citizens young girls should emulate? Really.

Yep. Godless infidels. Let us trash and demonize them for their western lifestyles! :mad:

She called them skanks.
Rarified skanks
So...you think the women I said were skanks are model citizens young girls should emulate? Really.
Yet here you are defending a women who also sold her body for money, but she shares your political views:

Melania has been called slut, whore, skank, filth, a communist, c*nt, and many more things. Sad.

She called them skanks.
Rarified skanks

Fuck terrorists
Congrats! First anti-terrorist comment you've made all thread!

Yeah forget the terrorists.... let's trash Ariana Grande!!!

It's people like her advocating letting the terrorists live amongst us; so, why not? Fuck her.
She said she wants terrorists to move here? WHOA! Post the link!! That's an argument ender!

She opposed "the Muslim ban".
Yeah. So did lots of people who support the constitution. But where's that link about her saying she wants terrorists to move here?

Where in the Constitution does it say we can't ban terrorists? And where the fuck do you think the terrorists are coming from? My CAPITAL C-onstitution is not a death warrant. And fuck you for pretending otherwise, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

n does it say we can't ban terrorists? And where the fuck do you think the terrorists are coming from?

The worst terrorists that have attacked here were either born here or came from countries where Trump has too many personal investments in to ban people. And besides, it wasn't a terrorist ban, it was an unconstitutional Muslim ban.

n does it say we can't ban terrorists? And where the fuck do you think the terrorists are coming from?

The worst terrorists that have attacked here were either born here or came from countries where Trump has too many personal investments in to ban people. And besides, it wasn't a terrorist ban, it was an unconstitutional Muslim ban.

Nothing unConstitutional about banning foreign enemies of the state. And that Trump didn't ban enough terrorists is another argument.

And you can edit it out all you want; but you're still a sanctimonious piece of shit.

Forum List

Back