Video: Ariana Grande hates America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Spoiled 23 year old Hollywood Lib'tard Brat, "Ariana Grande", who just had a TERRORIST Attack at her Concert in 2017, previously stated she hates America and Hates Americans and previously stated she wished her FANS would just DIE ~ !!! Don't feel to Sorry for this Degenerate Hollywood SKANK who can't actually sing, as she uses "AUTO-TUNE" to cover for the fact she can't actually sing or play a "real musical instrument" ! and this is what Parents in Europe & Amertica PAY to let their young "teeny bopper" daughters go see, TRASH like this ??? NOT a great "ROLE MODEL" by any means, as she prances around on stage like sum "2 bit Truck-Stop Hooker" to her young Naïve Clueless Teeny Bopper audience , which is about all she's actually got for fans !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing like a stuck up little bitch whose sheep would still be up this twits ass following her like a lost puppy.
I wouldn't support this little bitch if you paid me.
Why America is partly the ones who make you rich you hypocritical ass.
-----------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-5-28_14-14-16.png

Ariana Grande Apologizes for "I Hate America" Donut-Licking Video
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND REMEMBER SHE LICKED DOUGHNUTS ON A TABLE

upload_2017-5-28_14-15-12.png

Shop where Ariana Grande was filmed licking donut FAILS health inspection | Daily Mail Online

Young people, old people, children can sometimes say things they redact or regret later..It's part of the learning process of humans.

She's 23. Pretty much all growed up
She can hate America all she wants. It's a free country. But she shouldn't whine if it affects her career

Typical lib. Simply flowing in the footsteps of Obama, Hillary, Jesse Jackson and any other liberal nut job you can think of.

She's awful sorry. Said she didn't meeeeeeen anything hateful when she said she hated America and Americans.
Then she tried to deflect to ranting about fat kids.
What the fuck, stupid?

Interesting that one of the first things that conservatives do after terrorists attack the concert of a western idol that they hate, is to express their shared hatred of her.

She can hate America all she wants. It's a free country. But she shouldn't whine if it affects her career
Amen to this. If she can't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she truly is sorry, the phrase "I'm sorry." will not be the only thing that she puts out there. She needs to show that she is sorry in some way, not tell.

Amen to this. If she can't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she truly is sorry, the phrase "I'm sorry." will not be the only thing that she puts out there. She needs to show that she is sorry in some way, not tell.
"She shouldn't whine if it affects her career?" :rofl:

Ariana Grande Net Worth: $35 Million
Ariana Grande Net Worth

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ariana Grande Net Worth
For the record, it won't stay that amount forever and if she continues on with such a sucky attitude, I can't see it getting any higher.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ariana Grande Net Worth
For the record, it won't stay that amount forever and if she continues on with such a sucky attitude, I can't see it getting any higher.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
:rofl:

Forum List

Back