Victims of Communism

Unkotare
As I mentioned earlier you do not understand what communism is.....

Of course I do. Chances are very, very good I have studied the concept in greater detail than you ever shall. It is an anathema to human nature, and that is why in every iteration to whatever degree it has always and will always fail. Humans are not fish humans are not birds humans are not broccoli and humans will not live according to communism. You don’t like it, tough shit. That is the way it is.
Ok, than explain me please what exactly is so bad in communism's ideology.
Main ideas of communism are:
- absolutely equal rights of every person;
- everyone works the job he likes and he can;
- no money and everyone gets whatever he wants for free.

Life in countries even a degree under communism was ridiculously surreal and contrary to human nature.
nope, quite the contrary, life there was completely in accordance with a norm and humanist values, as seen from mankind history perspective, and based on classicism, while life in the west is based on perversions of various kind.
Communism is enervating to the human spirit.
and capitalism is not, yeah?
Of course I do. Chances are very, very good I have studied the concept
of course you don't... for you have never been there but only read anti-Russian literature penned by CIA and MI6 agents posing as journalists or scholars.
it has always and will always fail.
it was the West that failed back then in 1987 when struck by a severest financial crisis ever which caused the West go bankrupt. CCCP was relatively doing well and was about to win the Cold War, if not for West dirty tricks and Soviet bureaucracy treason. CCCP and East Bloc have then been destroyed and robbed in order to support the West a bit longer, but this comes to an end now.

Unkotare

Of course I do. Chances are very, very good I have studied the concept in greater detail than you ever shall. It is an anathema to human nature, and that is why in every iteration to whatever degree it has always and will always fail. Humans are not fish humans are not birds humans are not broccoli and humans will not live according to communism. You don’t like it, tough shit. That is the way it is.

I already explained. Any idea how childish you sound?

Life in countries even a degree under communism was ridiculously surreal and contrary to human nature.
nope, quite the contrary, life there was completely in accordance with a norm and humanist values, as seen from mankind history perspective, and based on classicism....

:lmao:

If you dug up Marx and asked him today, even he would admit he was completely fucking wrong on all that shit.

it was the West that failed back then in 1987 when struck by a severest financial crisis ever which caused the West go bankrupt. CCCP was relatively doing well and was about to win the Cold War, if not for West dirty tricks and Soviet bureaucracy treason. CCCP and East Bloc have then been destroyed and robbed in order to support the West a bit longer, but this comes to an end now.

:lmao:

Stop making your own vodka at home.

Unkotare

As always no answer...I am not surprised

Unkotare

Eugene: "Ok, than explain me please what exactly is so bad in communism's ideology."

No wonder you are clueless. The ideology has appeal to some idealists, but millions of people were never helped by Marxist ideology. For that matter, no ideology of whatever stripe has any value per se, except to scholars & coffee house talkers. That is why the implementation of Marxism is never beneficent - it is all theory & obedience to said theory.

The ideology has appeal to some idealists, but millions of people were never helped by Marxist ideology.
Do you think democracy and capitalism work?
And what about the free education and free medicine for everyone (some of the best in the world)?

The ideology has appeal to some idealists, but millions of people were never helped by Marxist ideology.

Do you think democracy and capitalism work?
And what about the free education and free medicine for everyone (some of the best in the world)?

Missing the point - when an ideal or ideology is obsessing one, then forcing it upon society is far more important than how or if it truly reflects the ideology.

Read an old classic - The Naked Communist, it makes clear what values Communists put first.

Last edited:
when an ideal or ideology is obsessing one, then forcing it upon society is far more important than how or if it truly reflects the ideology.
that applies pretty much to everything, democracy included.
Read an old classic - The Naked Communist, it makes clear what values Communists put first.
same as suggesting to read some Goebbels; and to call 'classic' a propagandist drivel written by a FBI agent - W. Cleon Skousen - Wikipedia - is quite telling how brainwashed West folks are, North Korea has a long way to go in comparison to this.

Unkotare

Useless argueing to those who do not even try to listen for opponents and those who is sure he knows much and always right..

Each time I ask questions like "what is bad in communism's ideology" or "prove Putin is dictator" or "name victims of Russian government" I never see any certain answers, just noise.

Forum List

Back