Victim Claimes He Asked Target Security for Help Before Brutal Parking Lot Attack

Europe and Scandinavia.....2 places that are a hell of a lot safer than the U.S. Why would you mention them?
Are you Rip van Winkle? Haven't you heard what is happening in Sweden, Germany, the U.K., France, et al? Or do you just prefer not to believe it? Have a look:

The simple reality is millions of young, strong, radicalized Muslim males have managed to invade Europe under the pretext of "asylum-seeking refugees." They are in fact an as-yet unarmed, hostile army. But they won't be unarmed for long. ISIS can well afford to arm them -- and will.

And when they're finished in Europe they will be coming here.

I`m well aware of what`s happening there but the fact remains that those countries are far safer than this one. Are moviegoers in Europe getting shot in the back while watching a movie? Do Europeans get gunned down for a fender bender or some other road rage nonsense? Do they have armed police in their schools? Why are Americans cool with this stuff but they go nuts if an immigrant shoots someone?

Europe is not 'safer' when demographics are taken into account. The 'white' parts of the U.S. aren't much less safe than the 'white' parts of Europe. European ghettoes are like ghettoes anywhere else, full of criminals, gangs, and loons. In some places they are just smaller. We do have extremes here in some areas, like south Chicago, the great Democratic Party stronghold and model community created and run by Democrats exclusively, along with the similar model communities of LA, south Dallas, Queens, ad nauseam, but the U.S. is a much larger state and has far fewer police officers per area as well as population, so there is no really equal comparison. If anybody doesn't believe me I'm going to Europe in a couple of months, and you're welcome to meet me there; I'll be happy to take you some places where you'll get all the beatings and stabbings and muggings you can take before you die. You might last a few hours, who knows; just pick a country or any middling sized city, they all have such neighborhoods.

Contrast this with the crime rates in Japan's ghettoes; yes, they have them, and the chances of being murdered in one are almost nil. One of the worst ones is 'lucky' if they have three murders; that was considered a 'violent crime wave' and a scandal ...

Last edited:
Europe and Scandinavia.....2 places that are a hell of a lot safer than the U.S. Why would you mention them?
Are you Rip van Winkle? Haven't you heard what is happening in Sweden, Germany, the U.K., France, et al? Or do you just prefer not to believe it? Have a look:

The simple reality is millions of young, strong, radicalized Muslim males have managed to invade Europe under the pretext of "asylum-seeking refugees." They are in fact an as-yet unarmed, hostile army. But they won't be unarmed for long. ISIS can well afford to arm them -- and will.

And when they're finished in Europe they will be coming here.

I`m well aware of what`s happening there but the fact remains that those countries are far safer than this one. Are moviegoers in Europe getting shot in the back while watching a movie? Do Europeans get gunned down for a fender bender or some other road rage nonsense? Do they have armed police in their schools? Why are Americans cool with this stuff but they go nuts if an immigrant shoots someone?

That's because European countries have far less minorities than the US. Far less. Their biggest minority is usually Turks, or other Muslims. Even their very small Muslim population is having huge consequences for violence and crime. The vast majority of violence in the US is perpetrated by minorities.

Forum List

Back