Victim Claimes He Asked Target Security for Help Before Brutal Parking Lot Attack

So now every retail store has to provide armed guards to the far reaches of parking lots?

Walk every customer to the car?

Or what? Stench from bench make them pay billions?
No, they need to take it seriously when a customer tells them there are black thugs roaming the parking lot

Stories like this about Target only make me wonder why K-Mart, Sears, and Macy's are kicking the bucket instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
My local Kmart is closing. A worker told me they've been told they'll all be closed by 2020. Sad. Kmart was the store I grew up with. I hate Target and their embrace of the wacko left.

Maybe I will start a business. Armed guards at busy stores. My guards will walk you to your car for $5 cash. The Police can't be everywhere. What about the 90lb girl who has to park way out at night at a busy WalMart?

I am sure "they" would not allow "it". "They" would rather have you die than a bad guy shot dead.

Walmart will get someone to walk you to your car at night if you ask. It may take awhile for them to get them, but they will.
Maybe I will start a business. Armed guards at busy stores. My guards will walk you to your car for $5 cash. The Police can't be everywhere. What about the 90lb girl who has to park way out at night at a busy WalMart?

I am sure "they" would not allow "it". "They" would rather have you die than a bad guy shot dead.

Stories like this about Target only make me wonder why K-Mart, Sears, and Macy's are kicking the bucket instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
My local Kmart is closing. A worker told me they've been told they'll all be closed by 2020. Sad. Kmart was the store I grew up with. I hate Target and their embrace of the wacko left.
Mine is going too. Its final day is sometime in March.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. We used to have Sears and JCPenny in my area too, but they have closed too. The closest Target to me is an hour away.

I hate seeing almost any business fail. Target is an exception. Planet Fitness too. Some businesses NEED to fail.

I hate seeing almost any business fail. Target is an exception. Planet Fitness too. Some businesses NEED to fail.

I shop hard. I look for deals. I look at expiration dates. I pull directly from new stock if I get a chance. I hate buying many things over the internet. I would never buy some foods over internet. Are they crazy? The pictures look nice but in reality? I suppose I am old-fashioned.

Even Car parts can be a royal pain. Returns are living hell........

Last edited:
I boycotted Target a few years ago. There just seems to be something odd going on. I'm hardly a spring chicken and they wouldn't sell me beer without ID. OK, I'll go along with the brain dead policy but they wanted to take my driver's license and scan it into their database. I said no and goodbye.
I never shop at Target any more.

The place is a dump with nothing but over priced crapped in it.

masked men in the parking lot...target should have called the police and ask everyone to stay inside till the police dealt with the issue
Between aggressive Muslim refugees and the increasingly aggressive BLM movement White America is on the verge of being subjected to what is happening in Europe and Scandinavia. And our political leadership is doing nothing about it.

masked men in the parking lot...target should have called the police and ask everyone to stay inside till the police dealt with the issue
the customer could have called the cops himself

can't people take care of themselves anymore for Christ's sake?

Between aggressive Muslim refugees and the increasingly aggressive BLM movement White America is on the verge of being subjected to what is happening in Europe and Scandinavia. And our political leadership is doing nothing about it.
Europe and Scandinavia.....2 places that are a hell of a lot safer than the U.S. Why would you mention them?

can't people take care of themselves anymore for Christ's sake?
That's a good question. The answer is in many parts of the U.S., mainly the northern states, in direct defiance of the Second Amendment, ordinary citizens are denied the right to be armed ("CCW") -- which is necessary to deal with what already is happening and, worse, what is coming.

Europe and Scandinavia.....2 places that are a hell of a lot safer than the U.S. Why would you mention them?
Are you Rip van Winkle? Haven't you heard what is happening in Sweden, Germany, the U.K., France, et al? Or do you just prefer not to believe it? Have a look:

The simple reality is millions of young, strong, radicalized Muslim males have managed to invade Europe under the pretext of "asylum-seeking refugees." They are in fact an as-yet unarmed, hostile army. But they won't be unarmed for long. ISIS can well afford to arm them -- and will.

And when they're finished in Europe they will be coming here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back