Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
ch.jpg

The libtruds will have a big assed celebration when he passes. They'll have to cross one name off their list of hate.

Dick Cheney is a good family man. Prayers to him and his family. He has a long history of heart trouble. Runs in his family.

Considering how many heart attacks the man has had, he's lucky to even be alive.

Evil never dies.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmotR-xL9Hw[/ame]

hes probably depressed from not being able to ruin the country every day anymore

Wow. The hatred is quite telling.

Criticize his policies is you must, but taking pleasure in his heart condition is beyond the pale.

Bush/Cheney had the religous right fooled.
Cheney had his daughter as Director of Vice Presidential Campaign Operations in 2004, supports gay marriage and Bush had Mary Cheney and her partner over for dinner numerous times.
The Bush's are gracious people and had nothing gainst gay partners or adoption. That was all a campaign hoax for votes and the naive, gullible dumbass masses took it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.
"Why don't they just leave gay people alone" Dick Cheney.
A true family man values his family.

Cheney had his daughter as Director of Vice Presidential Campaign Operations in 2004, supports gay marriage and Bush had Mary Cheney and her partner over for dinner numerous times.
The Bush's are gracious people and had nothing gainst gay partners or adoption. That was all a campaign hoax for votes and the naive, gullible dumbass masses took it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.
(Gasp!) Dick Cheneys' daughter is GAY? What the... I don't even... Why wasn't I told? This changes my whole outlook on life and politics!

Bush ran on passing a constitutional amendment aimed directly at the gays.

I'm guessing you have links proving Bush had Mary and her "partner" over for "dinner"?

(Gasp!) Dick Cheneys' daughter is GAY? What the... I don't even... Why wasn't I told? This changes my whole outlook on life and politics!

She was the only family member that never appeared on stage at either Republican convention.

She was the only family member that never appeared on stage at either Republican convention.

The religous right would not stand for such a thing.

Bush ran on passing a constitutional amendment aimed directly at the gays.

I'm guessing you have links proving Bush had Mary and her "partner" over for "dinner"?

Laura Bush invited them as she supports gay marriage. On the guest list together for many functions AFTER 2004 election.

Forum List

Back