Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good

Bush/Cheney had the religous right fooled.
Cheney had his daughter as Director of Vice Presidential Campaign Operations in 2004, supports gay marriage and Bush had Mary Cheney and her partner over for dinner numerous times.
The Bush's are gracious people and had nothing gainst gay partners or adoption. That was all a campaign hoax for votes and the naive, gullible dumbass masses took it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.
"Why don't they just leave gay people alone" Dick Cheney.
A true family man values his family.

Bush ran on passing a constitutional amendment aimed directly at the gays.

I'm guessing you have links proving Bush had Mary and her "partner" over for "dinner"?

Laura Bush invited them as she supports gay marriage. On the guest list together for many functions AFTER 2004 election.

It's amazing conservatives got as much as they did out of that administration.

The Bush and Cheney policies of homophobia were political not personal. I remember the reactions of some of my fellow church members in 2004 when Bush released his statement about supporting civil marriage several weeks before the election. They look like they had been gut punched.

I think Cheney is a fine American and has served this country well. He had the balls to say many things that needed to be said. We need more like him in Washington.

The Bush and Cheney policies of homophobia were political not personal. I remember the reactions of some of my fellow church members in 2004 when Bush released his statement about supporting civil marriage several weeks before the election. They look like they had been gut punched.

Bullshit.

Jokey can't post without making shit up.

(Gasp!) Dick Cheneys' daughter is GAY? What the... I don't even... Why wasn't I told? This changes my whole outlook on life and politics!

She was the only family member that never appeared on stage at either Republican convention.

The religous right would not stand for such a thing.

Even without your ignorant spelling, that statement is bullshit.

Idiots like you cannot even comprehend what "the religious right" is or how many people would qualify for that accolade.

Wow. The hatred is quite telling.

Criticize his policies is you must, but taking pleasure in his heart condition is beyond the pale.

Go door knocking on the families of those who have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and see how much sympathy you get..from a guy who got more than 5 deferments no less...I hope he dies a painful and slow death. This guy has got blood on his hands - literally...

Criticize his policies is you must, but taking pleasure in his heart condition is beyond the pale.

Go door knocking on the families of those who have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and see how much sympathy you get..from a guy who got more than 5 deferments no less...I hope he dies a painful and slow death. This guy has got blood on his hands - literally...

Um, they were more supportive of the Bush Administration than they are this one.

See, Bush was committed to winning the wars. Troops support that. The current jackass in the White House is content to let young men die until he can find an endgame that works for him politically.

I hope the guy is in comfort, not pain. Having said that, I live in a Republican southern town, and the former Veep is not held in high esteem here. In Wyoming and the Great Basin areas, I understand the feeling is as if he stands next to Jesus in the trinity.

Um, they were more supportive of the Bush Administration than they are this one.

Since when did you become the spokesperson for the 3000+ soldiers' families, let alone the wounded?

And who's talking support? I'm talking about who got us into the mess in the first place...

Last edited:

Another talking asshole. No, shithead. You're wrong.

He got deferments. So what? He was also Vice President and urged and supported policies and actions that needed to be undertaken.

I hope he gets fully better and I hope he outlives shithead scumbags like you.

See, Bush was committed to winning the wars. Troops support that. The current jackass in the White House is content to let young men die until he can find an endgame that works for him politically.

Flatly untrue, and I know you can't supply reasonable evidence to support that nonsense.

Not that I think Obama is handling the wars well, But to say Bush was committed to winning is a stretch IMO.

he thought Both wars would be easy, and lacked a real plan to deal with them when it became clear he was wrong.

I will never forgive him and the Republicans for Getting us into Iraq when Afghanistan was unfinished. Then allowing Afghan to back slide to what it is now.

liberal compassion?

Maybe the 'jackass' knows, as anybody with a semblence of knowledge of history about the ME, there is no way a war can be won (especially in Afghanistan). And if you believe that Obama is 'content' about anybody dying, then you are truly showing your colours...

Forum List

Back