Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

Hey V, is your little Nazi going to tell us all about the big bad sand *******? I suppose he'll want even more of our cash eh?

Better than giving it away to diseased illegal Alien Invaders.... Yet you and a bunch of you un-American pond scum, love the mother fuckers that killed almost 3000 American citizens on 9/11.... the sickness of the left really needs to be dispatched, they are mentally unstable!

save-the-world-kill-a-terrorist.jpg
You are bin Laden's best customer. You give him exactly what he wanted, without even knowing it.

Hey V, is your little Nazi going to tell us all about the big bad sand *******? I suppose he'll want even more of our cash eh?

Better than giving it away to diseased illegal Alien Invaders.... Yet you and a bunch of you un-American pond scum, love the mother fuckers that killed almost 3000 American citizens on 9/11.... the sickness of the left really needs to be dispatched, they are mentally unstable!

save-the-world-kill-a-terrorist.jpg
You are bin Laden's best customer. You give him exactly what he wanted, without even knowing it.

You're a little weak, but so is your muslim friend....

qqa1d0.jpg

Yeah I hope they boycott the speech also. About time that America had proof positive of the bigotry of the democrat party.

Imagine that a politician going to another country to give a speech just to booster his election. It's not like he is going to Germany.

If some radical west hating Imam was giving a speech, you can bet they would all be there.

Vice President Joe Biden won’t commit to attending Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to a joint session of Congress next month.

He’s not the only one.

Dozens of House Democrats are privately threatening to skip the March 3 address, according to lawmakers and aides, in what’s become the lowest point of a relationship between the Israeli prime minister and President Barack Obama that’s never been good.

Democrats have had to balance publicly supporting Israel with backing Obama, who’s trying to close a deal with Iran to curb its nuclear programs over vehement opposition from Netanyahu, who has expressed concerns that the U.S. president is being naive. Negotiations are facing a deadline at the end of March for a political framework.

The speech was devised by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Israeli ambassador Ron Dermer to provide Netanyahu a prominent Washington platform to warn about the dangers of the proposed deal with Iran. But it also appeared to be based on an Israeli perception that Obama was weakened after midterm elections gave control of both houses of Congress to Republicans, and timed to take place just two weeks before Netanyahu faces re-election on March 17 — and footage of American officials applauding him couldn’t hurt his prospects.

More: Democrats might skip Benjamin Netanyahu speech - Edward-Isaac Dovere and Jake Sherman - POLITICO

I sincerely hope Vice President Biden and all Democrats boycott the Netanyahu speech to Congress!

If it was the President of Iran, you can bet they wouldnt miss it.

Yeah I hope they boycott the speech also. About time that America had proof positive of the bigotry of the democrat party.

Imagine that a politician going to another country to give a speech just to booster his election. It's not like he is going to Germany.

If some radical west hating Imam was giving a speech, you can bet they would all be there.

You becchha, thats why the Muslim Brotherhood got ties to the White house

Mainly in the DHS, makes me feel cozy and safe. How bout you?

Makes me dissapointed in our government, they are definately doing their own thing, whatever that is.

Makes me dissapointed in our government, they are definately doing their own thing, whatever that is.

Well it really isn't anything new, and it isn't just 1 party. Both have their own agenda which doesn't include actual Americans. It is why I am a conservative, but I am not a donkey or an elephant.

I sincerely hope Vice President Biden and all Democrats boycott the Netanyahu speech to Congress!

Of course you do. You're a classless, childish partisan
In this case the classless childish partisans broke protocol, and invited him.

Oh, you mean, they went around the president to get things done? Kind of like the way the president brags about going around Congress to get what he wants done?
You're kidding, right?
First off that isnt remotely comparable.
Second Obama invited the president of South Korea to address Congress without telling Congress first.

If the Dems boycott his speech they will pay the price politically. My guess is they won't boycott.

If the Dems boycott his speech they will pay the price politically. My guess is they won't boycott.

I bet they do, there will be some that wont. But the high profile ones will stand with the liar in chief. So whatever he does, they will follow.

I still can't get over/decipher why Jews voted for Obama when it was so obvious he never showed any respect for them from the start.

There are some Jews living in America who hate Israel. Most likely, they are agnos
I hope Ben uses the term "Muslim Terrorists" and all the other Terrorist names the Democrats will never say in Public, and hopefully 100 Million Americans will hear it.

So then we are free to use the term "Christian Terrorists" - right?

When you can site Christians that behead innocents or strap bombs onto little kids and send them into cafés.

I still can't get over/decipher why Jews voted for Obama when it was so obvious he never showed any respect for them from the start.

There are some Jews living in America who hate Israel. Most likely, they are agnos
I hope Ben uses the term "Muslim Terrorists" and all the other Terrorist names the Democrats will never say in Public, and hopefully 100 Million Americans will hear it.

So then we are free to use the term "Christian Terrorists" - right?

When you can site Christians that behead innocents or strap bombs onto little kids and send them into cafés.

Forum List

Back