Veteran: God Put Obama 'Here Just Like He Did Moses'

Lakhota
you are correct that God put President Obama here like He did Moses. The difference is that Moses followed God and President Obama is following in the steps of Pharaoh.

Apology doesn't change what he said. It is the basis of why power players supported him when he had an embarrassingly thin resume. And people jumped on and rode that bandwagon into history and are now paying the price.

But I'm still happy for the veterans in that article and the pride they feel in Obama. I don't blame them for their feelings. Their feelings are very understandable.

What "price" would that be? Cleaning up Bush's mess?

The price is a sluggish recovery instead of the robust recovery we could have had.

On that we can agree!

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

jobs-bill-vote_not-1.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

o-gold.jpg

That you agreed with my take after telling me I don't know that the bible says proves that you do not 'think' at all.

:confused::confused::confused:

I need to dumb it down for you, obviously.

Were the people who were to follow Moses used to hard work?

Yes, obviously. Most people back then were used to hard work.

Were they wiling to work for a living as you originally said (before you changed it to slavery)? Yes, but they didn't have to as they were on God's "welfare."

Were they slaves? Before and after the Exodus? Yes. During the Exodus? No.

Last edited:

Did they work for a living as you originally said (before you changed it to slavery)? Not during the Exodus.

Of course, moron. Work or die.

Now, apologize for your ignorance and insolence.

LOL

Lakhota
you are correct that God put President Obama here like He did Moses. The difference is that Moses followed God and President Obama is following in the steps of Pharaoh.

How so? (Ignoring the fact that even Pharaoh did God's bidding against his will)

"And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses."--EX 9:12

Did they work for a living as you originally said (before you changed it to slavery)? Not during the Exodus.

Of course, moron. Work or die.

Now, apologize for your ignorance and insolence.

LOL

Show me that in the Bible. In fact, show me that from the story of the Exodus in particular.

They worked like... slaves.

You are way out of your league, commie.

My guess is, later in the thread you will feign ignorance that Moses' followers worked as slaves once I correct you.

Your guess would be wrong, I think. I've already said this:

"Yup. He let them be enslaved in Egypt for several hundred years so that He could reveal Himself to them, and us, as the one, true God. And, He let them become enslaved again during the Babylonian captivity as a method of chastisement for their refusal to repent."

My guess is, later in the thread you will argue against this enslavement altogether.

LOL

My guess is, later in the thread you will feign ignorance that Moses' followers worked as slaves once I correct you.

"Yup. He let them be enslaved in Egypt for several hundred years so that He could reveal Himself to them, and us, as the one, true God. And, He let them become enslaved again during the Babylonian captivity as a method of chastisement for their refusal to repent."

My guess is, later in the thread you will argue against this enslavement altogether.

LOL

Give it rest, dude/dudette/whateverthehellyouare. You're in over your head and making no sense at all.

Last edited:

LOL

Give it rest, dude/dudette/whateverthehellyouare. You're in over your head and making no sense at all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Were they slaves or not?

Moses' followers were willing to work for a living.

Big diff.

My guess is later in the thread some Leftist asshole might come along with some weakassed semantical argument to attempt to deflect from the point made, which is that as slaves, the people who decided to follow Moses knew what it was like to work hard.

They would be quite unlike the unmotivated, generationally-gubmint dependent Obamites of today.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Were they slaves or not?

When? During the journey across Sinai?

Were the Jewish people who decided to follow Moses slaves, or not?

Is the question really that hard?

LOL

As I've said before, yes....before the Exodus. During the Exodus? No. But, what the heck has that got to do with anything?

In any case, argue with yourself for awhile. I've got grandkids coming at 0600.

Now, will you recognize MY service as a black man, or that of my Father, one of the very first Black Staff Officers in the United States Air Force - because I can promise you, I, and I'm quite sure that my deceased Father would agree, that we neither subscribe nor would we support that gentlemans views on Obama. Not for one second.

Now, will you recognize MY service as a liberal Veteran of Co. C, 2/1 Infantry, 196th Light Infantry Brigade in Vietnam, or that of my Father, a true "yellow-dog Democrat" and Veteran of the 36th Signal Company from North Africa, through Italy and Southern France and on across Germany to Austria--because I can promise you, I, and I'm quite sure that my deceased Father would agree, that we neither subscribe nor would we support the modern-day, pro-corporate, "conservative" Republican Party. Not for one second.

You're damn right I recognize your service. Being shot at and missed, shot at and hit, supercedes party affiliation for vets. This isn't about you. It's about those who use vets for their purposes on BOTH sides but it specifically points out those who spit at guys like us back then and now, 40 years later, standing on the American flag, telling us how much they "care".

Liars - each and every one of them.

A Co 5th Bn 502 Airborne (101st) Quang Tri

Last edited:
Now, will you recognize MY service as a black man, or that of my Father, one of the very first Black Staff Officers in the United States Air Force - because I can promise you, I, and I'm quite sure that my deceased Father would agree, that we neither subscribe nor would we support that gentlemans views on Obama. Not for one second.

Now, will you recognize MY service as a liberal Veteran of Co. C, 2/1 Infantry, 196th Light Infantry Brigade in Vietnam, or that of my Father, a true "yellow-dog Democrat" and Veteran of the 36th Signal Company from North Africa, through Italy and Southern France and on across Germany to Austria--because I can promise you, I, and I'm quite sure that my deceased Father would agree, that we neither subscribe nor would we support the modern-day, pro-corporate, "conservative" Republican Party. Not for one second.

You're damn right I recognize your service. Being shot at and missed, shot at and hit, supercedes party affiliation for vets. This isn't about you. It's about those who use vets for their purposes on BOTH sides but it specifically points out those who spit at guys like us back then and now, 40 years later, standing on the American flag, telling us how much they "care".

Liars - each and every one of them.

A Co 5th Bn 502 Airborne (101st) Quang Tri

As an aside, didn't you also serve in 'Nam? There's a good chance both of you were there at the same time.

In any event, what you said is 100% accurate. Politicians on both sides use veterans, then toss them to the trash when they've gotten their photo op or whatever. It's stupid and sickening.

We should be honoring guys like you for all that you've done, and I hate it anytime I see a veteran dragged into the world of politics. It's stupid. I just want guys like you and Oldguy to have peace and live out your lives without seeing your accomplishments twisted to fit politicians' desires.

-

As another aside: SniperFire, where'd your Obama avatar go? It was funny and I miss it :sad:

Forum List

Back