Abortion and the Marine Corps

AnonymousIV

May 18, 2011
I was wondering are there any veterans from any war that has opinion about abortion. It seems some former persons that I served with have interest in that and they pursue me years and years after the fact for information. I pray that those men do not equate the act of abortion with the act of killing in a war. Seems there is a real hot wire with women that have had abortions and the characterization of their service. I guess they see it as dishonorable and are currently making attempts to deny me federal benefits. I just want to field this to get an idea of what people think.

lol thanks, just trying to gather my thoughts, I do think they are sub-human.

I was wondering are there any veterans from any war that has opinion about abortion. It seems some former persons that I served with have interest in that and they pursue me years and years after the fact for information. I pray that those men do not equate the act of abortion with the act of killing in a war. Seems there is a real hot wire with women that have had abortions and the characterization of their service. I guess they see it as dishonorable and are currently making attempts to deny me federal benefits. I just want to field this to get an idea of what people think.

Are you saying that you're a veteran and people are trying to deny you your benefits because you had an abortion?

Forum List

Back