Very Cleaver those Zionists

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Zionists build their wailing wall around the Al Asqa Mosque & then claim the Palestinians are occupying "their land."

You might wanna do two things off the bat: see if you can fix the date of the construction of the wailing wall, when you've adequately completed this task you might want to fast-track this date with the period of exclusive residency associated with Arab/Palestinians...the late seventh century up to the great theft of 48....if you are still in the dark---very likely given your post-narrative---see if you can locate and cite a legal precedent for an absentee land claim that spans 13 centuries....hope this helps...LOL

Oh hiya Skit. Hey, did you know that Israel is an ancient land? And that there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until afte the 7th century AD? And still those Zionists claim the Palestinians are occupying "their land." Don't that beat all?

You might wanna do two things off the bat: see if you can fix the date of the construction of the wailing wall, when you've adequately completed this task you might want to fast-track this date with the period of exclusive residency associated with Arab/Palestinians...the late seventh century up to the great theft of 48....if you are still in the dark---very likely given your post-narrative---see if you can locate and cite a legal precedent for an absentee land claim that spans 13 centuries....hope this helps...LOL

Oh hi MJ...did you know that the fabled Jewish residence in historic Palestine was merely one of many that came and went---we'll place a well-deserved emphasis on "went" because dear old Palestine managed to rack up 13 centuries without a significant Jewish presence until the midway of the 20th century....facts are the most annoying little fkrs...aren't they?????

Oh hi MJ...did you know that the fabled Jewish residence in historic Palestine was merely one of many that came and went---we'll place a well-deserved emphasis on "went" because dear old Palestine managed to rack up 13 centuries without a significant Jewish presence until the midway of the 20th century....facts are the most annoying little fkrs...aren't they?????

so in fact---if you consider the various groups who claim palestine-----none of them had a SIGNIFICANT PRESENCE consistently thruout the past 2000 years You made no point. Islamo nazi propagandaists like to make note of the populations as "jews" vs
vs "non jews" There have been jews in palestine aka israel/judea for more than 3000 years CONTINUOUSLY------and there have always been non jews------different groups----continuously changing--for the past 3000 years

so in fact---if you consider the various groups who claim palestine-----none of them had a SIGNIFICANT PRESENCE consistently thruout the past 2000 years You made no point. Islamo nazi propagandaists like to make note of the populations as "jews" vs
vs "non jews" There have been jews in palestine aka israel/judea for more than 3000 years CONTINUOUSLY------and there have always been non jews------different groups----continuously changing--for the past 3000 years

WHY LIMIT THE TIME-FRAME TO 2000 YEARS YOU BLOODLESS CRONE??? PRY THAT PADLOCKED, BIGOTED MIND OPEN TO ALLOW THE SUNLIGHT IN---HOWEVER BRIEFLY---AND RECOGNIZE THE FUTILITY OF ATTEMPTING TO ARGUE WITH THE LAND TENURE OF THE ARAB/PALESTINIANS....THE EURO-JEWS ARE USURPERS...PIRATES...THIEVES...LIARS...VANDALS....MURDERERS...AND MORAL-REPROBATES....DID YOU MISS ANYTHING????:eusa_whistle:

WHY LIMIT THE TIME-FRAME TO 2000 YEARS YOU BLOODLESS CRONE??? PRY THAT PADLOCKED, BIGOTED MIND OPEN TO ALLOW THE SUNLIGHT IN---HOWEVER BRIEFLY---AND RECOGNIZE THE FUTILITY OF ATTEMPTING TO ARGUE WITH THE LAND TENURE OF THE ARAB/PALESTINIANS....THE EURO-JEWS ARE USURPERS...PIRATES...THIEVES...LIARS...VANDALS....MURDERERS...AND MORAL-REPROBATES....DID YOU MISS ANYTHING????:eusa_whistle:

calm yourself------we really have very little history over the past 10,000 years -----I did not miss anything----but you certainly did miss the land tenure of the jews who remained in the Middle east You are not alone Most of your fellow islamo nazi propagandaists prefer to forget about the middle eastern jews who, in many cases lived in ACTUAL COMMUNITIES WITH A WRITTEN HISTORY for periods of time that exceed the length of time arabic was a written language. Ok try to return to reality Arabic first attained a WRITTEN state only about 1600 years ago nothing much in the way of a LITERATURE or RECORD KEEPING ---or maybe the stuff was destroyed or still hidden. Alexandria
egypt and Baghdad, Iraq(babylon) were essentially JEWISH CITIES until the arabs invaded in fact more or less jewish for something like 2000 years by then Until very recently they still had HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT JEWISH POPULATIONS (more significant than the arab for the past 1300 years populations of Jerusalem) Are you really SURE you want to determine "ownership" in this manner? My husband was born in a jewish community that is 2500 years in the land in which he was born-------the GOOD NEWS IS THAT IT HAS OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I GET TO OWN IT ALONG WITH ITS OIL WELLS? (my background is european--is that ok?) For the record ----members of his community began migrating in small numbers to palestine in the 1800s and were significant in the founding of the presently SIGNIFICANT city Rishon l'Tzion-----but his parents did not escape until 1942. Another factoid you and yours ignore is that THRUOUT the centuries there were IMPEDIMENTS to jewish migration to Palestine It was actually a CRIME in shariah law (but it worked if you paid the baksheeeesh---sometimes)

You actually made no point for "your side" buying land is not theft--------the emigration of jews took place because the OTTOMANS MADE IT LEGAL FOR JEWS TO BUY or OWN LAND----denying people the right to buy land is a CRIME AKIN TO THEFT----I am not surprised that you came out so much in favor of it

You might want to take that up with God.
The Bible and Quran say that God gave the land to the Jews.

The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you , and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

"exclusive residency with arab/palestnians" sorry charlie-----that one actually almost never happened. There were always ---except MAYBE for very very short periods of time-----christians and jews and even samaritans living in palestine some hiding out in the hills but they were ALWAYS there. Tell me a YEAR when you imagine that there were neither any christians or any jews in palestine which YEAR do you have

Jews resided in Palestine long before the "WAILING WALL" was built why are you focusing on that one structure?

The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you , and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

Thief to Judge, God gave it to me, Judge, oh that explains ownership, case dismissed

Thief to Judge, God gave it to me, Judge, oh that explains ownership, case dismissed

It is not theft when you have no state.
Palestinians should have made the territory a state.

Tree? What tree?????
A Jew and a Gentile stand in a field, the Gentile comments about the size of the great oak tree smack in the middle of the field...the Jews says "what oak tree? I see no oak tree".
The Gentile checks his eyes, and assures the Jew that indeed there is an oak tree right in front of them.
Again the Jew says "what oak tree...where is this elusive tree?"
The Gentile becomes a bit frustrated: "sir, he asserts, there is a giant oak tree right before our eyes...it is impossible that you cannot see it...can you see my two hands waving?"
"yes' says the Jew
"can you see the sun in the sky"?
"yes" says the Jew
"Then how can you possibly fail to see this giant tree?'
"Because I do not wish to see it" answered the Jew

HERE IS THE ENTIRE NARRATIVE BASIS OF ZIONISM

Tree? What tree?????
A Jew and a Gentile stand in a field, the Gentile comments about the size of the great oak tree smack in the middle of the field...the Jews says "what oak tree? I see no oak tree".
The Gentile checks his eyes, and assures the Jew that indeed there is an oak tree right in front of them.
The Gentile becomes a bit frustrated: "sir, he asserts, there is a giant oak tree right before our eyes...it is impossible that you cannot see it...can you see my two hands waving?"
"yes' says the Jew
"yes" says the Jew

At a dinner party Moshe Montefiore was once seated next to a nobleman who was known to be an anti-Semite. The nobleman wished to insult Montefiore. "I like traveling much in the world" he told the people around the table, "My next destination is Japan. There are no pigs and Jews there." Montefiore responded immediately: "in that case, you and I should go there as soon a possible, so they will have a sample of each."

HERE IS THE ENTIRE NARRATIVE BASIS OF JEWS VS. JEW HATERS:D

So hard to conceive of all of Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Especially when we consider what Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

Judge to thief: "Since when did you guys call yourselves 'Palestinians'"
Thief: "One sunny morning in 1967 we Arabs decided to call ourselves by a name associated with JEWS of the region."
Judge: "So you not only stole their land but your stole their name too?"
Thief: "Allah Akbar! Jihad!"
Judge: "Case dismissed...Call Homeland Security!"

Tree? What tree?????
"yes' says the Jew
"yes" says the Jew

At a dinner party Moshe Montefiore was once seated next to a nobleman who was known to be an anti-Semite. The nobleman wished to insult Montefiore. "I like traveling much in the world" he told the people around the table, "My next destination is Japan. There are no pigs and Jews there." Montefiore responded immediately: "in that case, you and I should go there as soon a possible, so they will have a sample of each."

The Fat Italian could have gone on his own, and covered all bases
montefiore.jpg

Tree? What tree?????
"yes' says the Jew
"yes" says the Jew

montefiore.jpg

But Jews cannot be pigs. Only Jew haters are.

Hey Jos! Those Zionists need to see the truth.
When did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that Israel is now stealing or occupying?

montefiore.jpg

But Jews cannot be pigs. Only Jew haters are.

Forum List

Back