Very Cleaver those Zionists

Hey Jos! Those Zionists need to see the truth.
When did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that Israel is now stealing or occupying?

The Fat Italian could have gone on his own, and covered all bases
montefiore.jpg

But Jews cannot be pigs. Only Jew haters are.

Thats bull shit, Jews can be Pigs, and monkeys too
this one appears to be a fat Pig, who made money while working as a Rothschild agent

Last edited:
so in fact---if you consider the various groups who claim palestine-----none of them had a SIGNIFICANT PRESENCE consistently thruout the past 2000 years You made no point. Islamo nazi propagandaists like to make note of the populations as "jews" vs
vs "non jews" There have been jews in palestine aka israel/judea for more than 3000 years CONTINUOUSLY------and there have always been non jews------different groups----continuously changing--for the past 3000 years

WHY LIMIT THE TIME-FRAME TO 2000 YEARS YOU BLOODLESS CRONE??? PRY THAT PADLOCKED, BIGOTED MIND OPEN TO ALLOW THE SUNLIGHT IN---HOWEVER BRIEFLY---AND RECOGNIZE THE FUTILITY OF ATTEMPTING TO ARGUE WITH THE LAND TENURE OF THE ARAB/PALESTINIANS....THE EURO-JEWS ARE USURPERS...PIRATES...THIEVES...LIARS...VANDALS....MURDERERS...AND MORAL-REPROBATES....DID YOU MISS ANYTHING????:eusa_whistle:

You might want to take that up with God.
The Bible and Quran say that God gave the land to the Jews.

The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you , and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

Well that settles it then--God said so. Do you understand what an absurd argument that is in this day and age ?

WHY LIMIT THE TIME-FRAME TO 2000 YEARS YOU BLOODLESS CRONE??? PRY THAT PADLOCKED, BIGOTED MIND OPEN TO ALLOW THE SUNLIGHT IN---HOWEVER BRIEFLY---AND RECOGNIZE THE FUTILITY OF ATTEMPTING TO ARGUE WITH THE LAND TENURE OF THE ARAB/PALESTINIANS....THE EURO-JEWS ARE USURPERS...PIRATES...THIEVES...LIARS...VANDALS....MURDERERS...AND MORAL-REPROBATES....DID YOU MISS ANYTHING????:eusa_whistle:

The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you , and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

Well that settles it then--God said so. Do you understand what an absurd argument that is in this day and age ?

It is no more absurd that is your position which is "LETs IGNORE FACTS OF HISTORY SIMPLY BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE FACTS JIBE WITH THE WORDS ATTRIBUTED TO G-D AS REPORTED IN THE BIBLE" ----oh---it says that in the bible too? then it must be wrong...........

It's just that ISRAEL IS & PALESTINE IS NOT.

It is no more absurd that is your position which is "LETs IGNORE FACTS OF HISTORY SIMPLY BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE FACTS JIBE WITH THE WORDS ATTRIBUTED TO G-D AS REPORTED IN THE BIBLE" ----oh---it says that in the bible too? then it must be wrong...........

Forum List

Back