Vermont homeless shelter employee 'butchered' with ax by resident: police

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Perp has an unusual name. Maybe an illegal immigrant?

313a6fcea467cbc0b2b9833de2176998

A homeless woman "was wiping blood off of her hands with a paper towel" after she allegedly killed a homeless shelter coordinator with an ax, police said.

Zaaina Asra Zakirrah Mahvish-Jammeh, a 38-year-old resident of Morningside House shelter in Brattleboro, Vermont, wanted to talk to Leah Rosin-Pritchard, a 36-year-old social worker, in the living room, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Responding officers, who reviewed security footage, said Mahvish-Jammeh and Rosin-Pritchard were out of the camera's view, but they heard a "muffled" conversation before the "thudding and screaming started," the affidavit says.

The two women entered view of the camera, which allegedly caught Mahvish-Jammeh attacking Rosin-Pritchard with an ax that she bought a day earlier for $33.69, according to the affidavit.

BURLINGTON, VERMONT, REELING FROM HIGHEST NUMBER OF HOMICIDES IN DECADES AFTER DEFUNDING POLICE

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

"It was a f------ brutal savage f------ murder," an unnamed witness told the Brattleboro Reformer. "I haven’t been able to sleep. Because every time I close my eyes, I see that s---."

Rosin-Pritchard suffered injuries to her head, face, neck and torso that made her "unrecognizable," the witness said.

After attacking Rosin-Pritchard, Mahvish-Jammeh then turned to another employee and said, "I like you. It's Leah I (sounds like didn't like or don't like). I like you," the affidavit alleges.

VERMONT CITY DETERIORATES AFTER DEFUNDING POLICE; CRITICS FEAR 'RACIST' LABEL FOR SPEAKING OUT

"Mahvish-Jammeh (named as ZMJ in the court documents) then takes a knife from the sink and continues to attack Rosin-Pritchard while she lay there on the ground before (continuing) to use the ax."

She took off some of the bloody clothes and carried the ax around the first floor, according to the affidavit.

Zaaina Asra Zakirrah Mahvish-Jammeh

Zaaina Asra Zakirrah Mahvish-Jammeh, 38, of Brattleboro appears in Windham County Superior Court/Criminal Division Tuesday, April 4, 2023, for a first-degree murder charge.
"After the murder, she takes off the overalls and is wearing a bunny ear headband, blue socks, grey sweatpants and black slipper style footwear, but continued to carry the ax around the first floor," the affidavit alleges.
She surrendered to police without further incident.

Damn that thing is a woman? Holy shit.

Color me shocked not a SINGLE democrat on this forum had a comment. Well I do.

This fucking black violence is out of hand. It's time to fight back. They are outnumbered 8 to one by whites. It's time to remind the negros of this. This fucking rabid animal killed someone working at the fucking shelter that gave this negro animal a roof over her head. Fuck that negro. Burn it in hell.

Let me guess, one of our resident negros will be in here shortly to remind us of how blacks are a peaceful race and it's all the fault of whitey.

Last edited:
Damn that thing is a woman? Holy shit.

Color me shocked not a SINGLE democrat on this forum had a comment. Well I do.

This fucking black violence is out of hand. It's time to fight back. They are outnumbered 8 to one by whites. It's time to remind the negros of this. This fucking rabid animal killed someone working at the fucking shelter that gave this negro animal a roof over her head. Fuck that negro. Burn it in hell.

Let me guess, one of our resident negros will be in here shortly to remind us of how blacks are a peaceful race and it's all the fault of whitey.
Why are they allowing more blacks into our country? We should be getting rid of them, not importing more of them. They're destroying this country. Like a cancer.

Last edited:
Why are they allowing more blacks into our country? We should be getting rid of them, not importing more of them. They're destroying this country. Like a cancer.

I'm not sure what blacks are being allowed in but I do agree that they are destroying this country like a cancer.

I'm not sure what blacks are being allowed in but I do agree that they are destroying this country like a cancer.
They're coming in from African countries, Haiti, carribean countries etc.

Traitor Joe Biden just recently announced a special allowance for Haitians.

Someone tell us why in the world we would need, or want, these people to come here.

Forum List

Back