Venturing Down to the Bottom Of the Boards

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Said1 knows that my youngest son, 19 is currently harrassing me for a dog. He came home last night wanting to get a blonde lab. "A bargain at $600". Considering the size of my abode, my 84 year old, not so steady on his feet, father, NO! Tomorrow we go to the humane society to look for ~30 lb dogs, I'm thinking spaniels, cockers, terriers. Might be good for my dad too? LOL

It's been in the upper 90's today, by AC on fritz, just got fixed! yeah!

Kathianne said:
Said1 knows that my youngest son, 19 is currently harrassing me for a dog. He came home last night wanting to get a blonde lab. "A bargain at $600". Considering the size of my abode, my 84 year old, not so steady on his feet, father, NO! Tomorrow we go to the humane society to look for ~30 lb dogs, I'm thinking spaniels, cockers, terriers. Might be good for my dad too? LOL

It's been in the upper 90's today, by AC on fritz, just got fixed! yeah!

See post in animlas forum. Dogs are great if they're smart. :rotflmao:

And then there was "Dinkess". I forgot to mention, that dog peed EVERYWHERE! I'd let the stupid thing out, 10 minutes later, piddle on the carpet! :bat:

Did I ever tell you about Tim's pillow? Let's just say canned dog food and longhaired dogs aren't a good mix. :teeth:

Said1 said:
And then there was "Dinkess". I forgot to mention, that dog peed EVERYWHERE! I'd let the stupid thing out, 10 minutes later, piddle on the carpet! :bat:

Did I ever tell you about Tim's pillow? Let's just say canned dog food and longhaired dogs aren't a good mix. :teeth:

Considering we are about to enter remodeling the home, this is not my brightest move. However, I had enough sense to say, no new carpeting till the dog is housebroken and if not soon, dog goes! LOL

Kathianne said:
Considering we are about to enter remodeling the home, this is not my brightest move. However, I had enough sense to say, no new carpeting till the dog is housebroken and if not soon, dog goes! LOL

I've known other people who have trouble house training that breed of dog. Not to worry though, that's not the breed you are looking for!

Said1 said:
I've known other people who have trouble house training that breed of dog. Not to worry though, that's not the breed you are looking for!

Which breed? I'll avoid one drop of...

Kathianne said:
Which breed? I'll avoid one drop of...

It was a lasso apso (SP??). I have a professional picture of both dogs, one looks like a grad picture. I'd post it if I had a scanner. :D

Don't laugh, the photos were free!

Forum List

Back