Vegas photos--need a hosting site---

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
i have tried several different sites, and either i can only post a certain number of photos (like only 150 with webshots) without paying, or i have to load one photo at a time, and i have over 280 different shots. i don't have time to sit and load 280+ files individually. is there a site i can load multiple files? or should I try a power point presentation, with multiple pics in one frame, the attach it?

what the hey...isn't 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' are you starting a new trend here or what?(pun) then again soooo many pics....sooo...little time approach! :eek:

archangel said:
what the hey...isn't 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' are you starting a new trend here or what?(pun) then again soooo many pics....sooo...little time approach! :eek:

i'm not sure where your mind is...these are scenery shots (day and night) from like the top of the stratosphere, hoover dam, mountain scenery, me boogie boarding out in santa monica-my first time ever in CA as well as the pacific, stuff like that...sheesh.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i have tried several different sites, and either i can only post a certain number of photos (like only 150 with webshots) without paying, or i have to load one photo at a time, and i have over 280 different shots. i don't have time to sit and load 280+ files individually. is there a site i can load multiple files? or should I try a power point presentation, with multiple pics in one frame, the attach it?

I know you said you don't want to pay, but www.flickr.com is only 2 bucks a month for unlimited storage, and it's definitely my favorite image hosting site on the net. I think the free account limits you to like 200 photos or something...

The ClayTaurus said:
I know you said you don't want to pay, but www.flickr.com is only 2 bucks a month for unlimited storage, and it's definitely my favorite image hosting site on the net. I think the free account limits you to like 200 photos or something...

Thanks clay. i'll look into it. $2 isn't that big of a deal, but I don't like small revolving charges like that. just because i tend to forget about them, and thats when i run into trouble.

fuzzykitten99 said:
Thanks clay. i'll look into it. $2 isn't that big of a deal, but I don't like small revolving charges like that. just because i tend to forget about them, and thats when i run into trouble.

I'm pretty sure you just pay once a year... 24.95

Forum List

Back