Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

Young, perfectly healthy-appearing people suddenly die every day, they always have. What makes you think it was the Covid vax? Where do you get your data?

Right, although those young folk are the ones who will suffer, I'll be long gone but my grandchildren won't be.

It;s called "excess mortality." Do a little research.

Excess mortality hits +16%, highest 2022 value so far

What can explain the excess mortality in the U.S. and Europe in 2022?

So why ARE so many Australians dying?

The same is likely true for the flu. Do you advise people not to get a flu shot?
Never took the flu shot and I’ve had the flu once as an adult. It was bad for a day or two. No need to take a shot for something so minor, offered by a criminal unregulated cartel.

Don’t be a pussy.

Not true, it has harmed 5 out of every million people who got vaxxed according to the data I've seen. There is risk in getting the vax, there is risk in not getting the shot.
What else did Fauci tell you to parrot?

Fact is the CDC conveniently forgot to include a code for identifying those who died from the clot shot.

So he has survived it 3 times while you don't know if you'll survive it even once. It’s hard not to laugh.
I know I "survived it" easily once. Never got the jabs...if I actually have caught it since then, I didn't have bad enough symptoms to notice. While his ass gets the jabbitty jabs ×3 & still gets sick. Lol

The same is likely true for the flu. Do you advise people not to get a flu shot?

I've had one flu shot in my entire life, and I can't remember the last time I had the flu.

Should I get one because other people are getting one?

I’m around people all of the time, especially large groups of people. All during the pandemic too.

No clot shot.
No masks.
Never had the ChiCom flu.

Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year.

Democratic U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin – one of the most vociferous advocates of the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent booster shots – has tested positive for coronavirus for the third time in a year and is self-isolating once again. Durbin, who tested positive at the end of July last year and once again in March this year, announced on his Twitter account Monday morning, “nfortunately, I tested positive for COVID-19 today… Consistent with CDC guidelines, I’ll quarantine at home and follow the advice of my doctor while I work remotely.”

It’s hard not to laugh.

How many times did Herman Cain get COVID again?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't 3 times.

Do I feel stupid taking the advice of the best medical professionals? No, I would feel stupid if I took the advice of a non-medical professional, even if they were eventually proven right.

Well not me. I'm sitting here with minimal spike proteins flowing through my veins, and certainly none that were injected into me. I feel great about that, even if "the science" told me it was best at the time.

In short, I do not care what the "best medical professionals" say anymore. Neither should anyone, but you do you I guess.

Well not me. I'm sitting here with minimal spike proteins flowing through my veins, and certainly none that were injected into me. I feel great about that, even if "the science" told me it was best at the time.

In short, I do not care what the "best medical professionals" say anymore. Neither should anyone, but you do you I guess.
durbin needs to be tested for AIDS comon man

Only people catching the flu are the ones who get a flu shot every year. Same with the COVID jab.

When this happened in my family of four is the same year we stopped getting flu shots.

Kids were teens. Daughter and I were guilted into getting it for her. Later that winter, she was the ONLY one in our family who got the flu, officially dx at the same place she was vaccinated. None of the rest of us got it--we all lived together

That was it for us. Done.

BTW, this had a big part in my decision to hold off on the Covid vaccines. Thank GOD

No, I don't. But I don't get the flu shot either. I'm natural lol.
If you are an adult you are certainly entitled to make your own risk assessment on the vax. It is only an issue if you want to force others to take a risk they don't want to take.

You bet I do. They are the ones who have looked at the data.

If you are an adult you are certainly entitled to make your own risk assessment on the vax. It is only an issue if you want to force others to take a risk they don't want to take.
It is only an issue if you want to force others to take a risk they don't want to take.
Liar again. You sheep still think the clot shot keeps people from spreading it!

STOOGE.

And you morons forced people to get the clot shot, some died from it.

I’m around people all of the time, especially large groups of people. All during the pandemic too.

No clot shot.
No masks.
Never had the ChiCom flu.

Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year.

Democratic U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin – one of the most vociferous advocates of the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent booster shots – has tested positive for coronavirus for the third time in a year and is self-isolating once again. Durbin, who tested positive at the end of July last year and once again in March this year, announced on his Twitter account Monday morning, “nfortunately, I tested positive for COVID-19 today… Consistent with CDC guidelines, I’ll quarantine at home and follow the advice of my doctor while I work remotely.”

It’s hard not to laugh.

It's only a matter of time. Better get your affairs in order now.

Forum List

Back