Var, France: A woman injures people with a cutter shouting "Allah akbar" in a supermarket Leclerc

Anyone can willingly misread what my posts here have said. Anyone can over-react to any incident.
My posts have made no apologies for anything. They have only been observations concerning rational reaction to a minor event. No flaming airplanes have plunged to the ground killing hundreds. One nut who may have been way too zealous about her admittedly misguided religion slightly injured two unfortunate individuals. This is regrettable. If it could have been avoided, that would have been good. Avoiding it was not possible even with the most Draconian measures. What do you excessively excited posters propose?
Wait, but you still do not realize that it happens often what exactly another September 11, 2001 for you to react, that's it?
And again after September 11, 2001 they had people to defend the shitty terrorists:eek:

If one were to point out that this is not a big deal, it is certain that the comment would be interpreted as trying to defend 'terrorists'. If one said anything more than "this is not a big deal", one would be interpreted as attacking Islam.
On average, then, this is a proverbial "nothing burger", un fait divers.
This is not a sign that Daesh is taking over anything.
Is it that you said people must live in terror? accept what's going on? to say that it will not happen to us, it happens to others?
Do you think it was like that before? you know that it is no.
Is it that you understand English? Is it that you have an agenda that forces you to interject falsehood into the slightest objective comment?
Pff, ???

If one were to point out that this is not a big deal, it is certain that the comment would be interpreted as trying to defend 'terrorists'. If one said anything more than "this is not a big deal", one would be interpreted as attacking Islam.
Is it that you said people must live in terror? accept what's going on? to say that it will not happen to us, it happens to others?

To the lunatic leftists, terrorism is just "part and parcel of living in the city."
It's true, an acquaintance of mine makes me piss off when it's time to talk about terrorism for her we see she does not care about the victims but to defend the Muslims she is always ready to fight with me.
What exactly is the problem with this people?

They just need a proper "fixing". Drop them off in one of the "no-go" zones at 3:00 AM and tell them you'll be back in ten minutes.

Then don't show up. :laughing0301:

To the lunatic leftists, terrorism is just "part and parcel of living in the city."
It's true, an acquaintance of mine makes me piss off when it's time to talk about terrorism for her we see she does not care about the victims but to defend the Muslims she is always ready to fight with me.

They just need a proper "fixing". Drop them off in one of the "no-go" zones at 3:00 AM and tell them you'll be back in ten minutes.

Putain, good idea on the other hand for the no-go "areas so to make sure they do not come back it must be dressed as firefighter or policeman
default_hehe3.gif
because the rebels of no go zones have a hatred towards the men of fire or those who fight the crime.:eek:

Putain, good idea on the other hand for the no-go "areas so to make sure they do not come back it must be dressed as firefighter or policemanView attachment 199228 because the rebels of no go zones have a hatred towards the men of fire or those who fight the crime.:eek:

That's a WINNER.

And when there are no more leftists, get some of those Killdozers like the Israelis have, and bulldoze every "no-go" zone in the city.

I'm getting a tingle down my leg just thinking about it. :biggrin:

BTW, did you just call me "whore"? :laughing0301:

Putain, good idea on the other hand for the no-go "areas so to make sure they do not come back it must be dressed as firefighter or policemanView attachment 199228 because the rebels of no go zones have a hatred towards the men of fire or those who fight the crime.:eek:

That's a WINNER.

And when there are no more leftists, get some of those Killdozers like the Israelis have, and bulldoze every "no-go" zone in the city.

LOL, No no it is French expression i felt like using this one i bit tired of the Purée one :abgg2q.jpg:

That's a WINNER.

LOL, No no it is French expression i felt like using this one i bit tired of the Purée one :abgg2q.jpg:

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back