Van jones!!! Van jones!!! Van jones!!!

He is only RADICAL to people who never bothered actually researching his background, listening to what he said during his campaign, listening to what he has said since he won the office. He is only RADICAL because you people were never willing to give him a chance in the first place. RADICAL to you is anyone who opposes your ideological agenda.

Actually, if i hadnt researched his background, I wouldnt believe how radical he is. If i hadnt listened to what he said, I wouldnt know what his agenda is. He's spoken from the beginning that he is going to change America.

He also says if you want to know what he believes, look at who he associates himself with. He is surounded by radicals. The man is radical.

He is only RADICAL to people who never bothered actually researching his background, listening to what he said during his campaign, listening to what he has said since he won the office. He is only RADICAL because you people were never willing to give him a chance in the first place. RADICAL to you is anyone who opposes your ideological agenda.

Actually, if i hadnt researched his background, I wouldnt believe how radical he is. If i hadnt listened to what he said, I wouldnt know what his agenda is. He's spoken from the beginning that he is going to change America.

He also says if you want to know what he believes, look at who he associates himself with. He is surounded by radicals. The man is radical.

He said he is going to fundamentally change America. It's clear exactly what he means by this as his radical far left beliefs and ideals become more and more apparent.

He said he is going to fundamentally change America. It's clear exactly what he means by this as his radical far left beliefs and ideals become more and more apparent.

I agree. i realized i left out a word after i wrote it. I am just a bit lazy this afternoon and didnt want to edit it.

Agreed. It is such a cop out for people who voted for Obama to now state they "don't want radicals in the White House..." They are either being intellectually dishonest, or failed to do proper research of the man they voted in as president.

Obama's autobiography was filled with radical musings. His Chicago connections were consistently with current or former radical members. His 20 year association with a Black Power church that attacked America right after 911, mocked Hillary Clinton, mocked whites in general - and now as president he has surrounded himself with czars who also represent the fringe - what the vast majority of Americans would consider as radical ideals.

Obama signed off on Van Jones while having to know of his radical past - meaning Obama endorsed that radical past - and was actively promoting it. His close advisor and friend Valarie Jarret indicated they had been watching Van Jones for years - meaning they knew of his jail time, his oft repeated radical comments regarding government, whites, his self-proclaimed communism, etc. And if they even did a cursory vetting of Van Jones, they knew of his 911 truther links as well.

And with Van Jones soon to come "resignation" there could very likely be more resignations to come within the Obama White House as this incident is generating yet more concern and outrage over the implications of what exactly this Obama administration is attempting...

2010 might well prove the most decisive political shift election in our lifetimes...

It was enough for me when I learned about everything he had sealed up from public viewing. There is no valid reason other than to conceal the fact that he is every bit as radical as those he surrounds himself with.

Observe the Obamabot as it begins its mental breakdown...

...the denial of reality...

...the disturbing flashbacks to the last presidency...

...the confused defense of 9/11 truthers...

...truly a sad sight to behold.

Hey--it's not sad it's great!

Here we have a communist--white hating black man that Obama appointed to be the "green" Czar. This man Van Jones is on video Praising Chavez--on how brilliant he was at taking over the media in his country. We have this same man on video stating that "white" polluters were dumping crap into black neighborhoods to kill blacks. We have this man on video--stating that 9/11 & the massacre of 3000 Americans was done by the government.

You know when someone is committing political suicide--let them. When someone is disclosing who Barack Obama really is--don't stop them.---:lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Good, start off the day by saying something stupid.
It wasn't the start to my day, and it wasn't stupid. Because obviously, you had no answer for it.

Because you are dishonest.

So, I pose the question again: Why do you think Van Jones should be fired? He's done nothing wrong, only exercised his free speech. Far-left loons call anyone who calls for his ouster racist. Therefore they must be including you.

So, it sort of does beg the question doesn't it?

Nope. I didn't even know he was black before yesterday.
On this, I KNOW you are lying. Because I brought up this same question THREE days ago and your response was quite different.

You're simply dishonest.
eagleseven said:
She's a closet-racist rightwing nutjob wanting the Obama Administration to fail. It sickens me that people like her are still running the Republican Party.
Are you delusional?

Leading to two more questions. How far left do you have to be to not think Obama is a radical?

And exactly how many molehills does it take to make a mountain?

Last edited:
090409_vanjones.jpg

your all assholes

It wasn't the start to my day, and it wasn't stupid. Because obviously, you had no answer for it.

Because you are dishonest.

So, I pose the question again: Why do you think Van Jones should be fired? He's done nothing wrong, only exercised his free speech. Far-left loons call anyone who calls for his ouster racist. Therefore they must be including you.

So, it sort of does beg the question doesn't it?

On this, I KNOW you are lying. Because I brought up this same question THREE days ago and your response was quite different.

You're simply dishonest.
eagleseven said:
She's a closet-racist rightwing nutjob wanting the Obama Administration to fail. It sickens me that people like her are still running the Republican Party.
Are you delusional?

Maggie is among the most dishonest participants on this forum.

You are but another who has proven that.

If she sees your post though she will devise yet another excuse/revision and give you a nice LOL response...

You're simply dishonest.
eagleseven said:
Are you delusional?

Maggie is among the most dishonest participants on this forum.

You are but another who has proven that.

If she sees your post though she will devise yet another excuse/revision and give you a nice LOL response...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sinatra again.":lol:

This story has replaced Obama's talk to students as the attack of the day. Whatever will you fucking fools bitch about for the next 1,323 that is barely a blip on the screen?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH !! :rolleyes:

Complete Bush Appointee Resignation Scorecard | the DC Shuffle
We could always start another thread about Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin, if that's make you lib barking moonbats happy.....However much I doubt anything makes you lib barking moonbats happy.

Being intolerant of people's opinions that are different from theirs makes liberal democrats happy.

They are sooooo intolerant of ANY LITTLE thing a conservative may believe that is different from their liberal mantras.

The party of tolerance my left nut.

I am Sure Van's Resignation is not a Reflection on Obama...

Those that Continue to Exuse him can't See Past the Shit on thier Breath, so just go about your God Damn Day...

:)

peace...

This story has replaced Obama's talk to students as the attack of the day. Whatever will you fucking fools bitch about for the next 1,323 that is barely a blip on the screen?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH !! :rolleyes:

Complete Bush Appointee Resignation Scorecard | the DC Shuffle

Yup a loon gets appointed by the President and you dumb ass democrats do not mind at all. No accountability, no concern for his lack of vetting, no concern for the fact this president keeps appointing people to high office that should never have made it past a cursory investigation.

Forum List

Back