Van jones!!! Van jones!!! Van jones!!!

Funny, coming from an Alex Jones fanboy...

Don't forget that Frank's a birfer too.

Does Carryin' Barry's Water EVER get Tiring?...

:)

peace...

This Obama KoolAid gives me SuperHuman Strength!

scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

See, this thread is a classic example of why I totally reject party politics.

The OP is trying to defend the indefenisible, that she knows is completly wrong, yet she attempts to redicule anyone that states the obvious about Van Jones, because she has to defend 'the party' at all costs.

Only an asshole would not be calling for the firing of Van Jones.

There is no nice way to say that, and only fucking morons would try to defend him.

The OP is trying to defend the indefenisible, that she knows is completly wrong, yet she attempts to redicule anyone that states the obvious about Van Jones, because she has to defend 'the party' at all costs.

There is no nice way to say that, and only fucking morons would try to defend him.

Don't put that Shit on both Sides...

This level of Idiocy is a Purely Liberal/DemocRAT thing...

Shit, Barry threw his Pastor/Mentor and his Grandmother under the Bus to get Elected, and his Flock Applauded Louder for him.

:)

peace...

Right on.

But of course you missed the point of my OP. Yes, I do think Van Jones should be fired, but the radical right is, once again, making a fucking mountain out of a molehill--just one more minor item du jour to go running around like Keystone Kops and wailing like a bunch of toddlers throwing tantrums, pretending or unaware that EVERY SINGLE ADMINISTRATION HIRES PEOPLE WHO TURN OUT TO BE DUDS. That, blind person, was my point.

The childish antics on display 24/7 by the unread, therefore unintelligent and unreasonable radical right are eventually going to completely destroy any chance you might have, either as Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, or right-leaning independents, to have viable voices in Washington.

I'm simply not ready to watch this country be brought down to the level of tribal mentality by a bunch of radicals.

Does Obama Face a 2012 Challenge In His Own Party?

Leading liberals are already thinking the unthinkable: Challenging President Obama for the Democratic nomination in 2012.

According to a report on the left-leaning Huffington Post website, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann and Eugene Robinson, an African-American national columnist for The Washington Post, discussed just such a possibility Thursday night. Robinson said Obama needs to be careful how he handles the health care reform issue and the continuing wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Olbermann said the president has “compromised on everything so far and as self-defeating as it may be, the progressive caucus and progressives would abandon him if necessary, if this was to be the policy of this administration into 2012. If it’s necessary to find somebody to run against him, I think they’d do it, no matter how destructive that may seem.”

But just over a month ago, before the president signaled a willingness to give up on the so-called public option element of his health care reform plan, voters were evenly divided over whether Hillary Rodham Clinton would challenge Obama for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in 2012. Clinton, after all, was a very close second for the party’s nomination last year.

Does Obama Face a 2012 Challenge In His Own Party? - Rasmussen Reports™

Video here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/03/olbermann-obama-could-fac_n_277075.html

Last edited:
Yes, I do think Van Jones should be fired
Why? Are you a racist?

Good, start off the day by saying something stupid.
It wasn't the start to my day, and it wasn't stupid. Because obviously, you had no answer for it.

Because you are dishonest.

So, I pose the question again: Why do you think Van Jones should be fired? He's done nothing wrong, only exercised his free speech. Far-left loons call anyone who calls for his ouster racist. Therefore they must be including you.

So, it sort of does beg the question doesn't it?

Does Obama Face a 2012 Challenge In His Own Party?

Leading liberals are already thinking the unthinkable: Challenging President Obama for the Democratic nomination in 2012.

According to a report on the left-leaning Huffington Post website, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann and Eugene Robinson, an African-American national columnist for The Washington Post, discussed just such a possibility Thursday night. Robinson said Obama needs to be careful how he handles the health care reform issue and the continuing wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Olbermann said the president has “compromised on everything so far and as self-defeating as it may be, the progressive caucus and progressives would abandon him if necessary, if this was to be the policy of this administration into 2012. If it’s necessary to find somebody to run against him, I think they’d do it, no matter how destructive that may seem.”

But just over a month ago, before the president signaled a willingness to give up on the so-called public option element of his health care reform plan, voters were evenly divided over whether Hillary Rodham Clinton would challenge Obama for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in 2012. Clinton, after all, was a very close second for the party’s nomination last year.

Does Obama Face a 2012 Challenge In His Own Party? - Rasmussen Reports™

Video here:

Olbermann: Obama Could Face Primary Challenge In 2012 Election If Public Option Is Dropped (VIDEO)

So Obama isnt far enough to the left for these people... this nation is becoming a scary place.

Why? Are you a racist?

It wasn't the start to my day, and it wasn't stupid. Because obviously, you had no answer for it.

So, I pose the question again: Why do you think Van Jones should be fired? He's done nothing wrong, only exercised his free speech. Far-left loons call anyone who calls for his ouster racist. Therefore they must be including you.

Nope. I didn't even know he was black before yesterday. I think he should be fired because his background is suspicious. I don't like radical thinking by ANYONE serving a presidential administration, including this one. Next?

Nevermind, I gotta go. Company. A few Republicans joining our BBQ. Stay tuned!! :lol:

Why? Are you a racist?

She's a closet-racist rightwing nutjob wanting the Obama Administration to fail. It sickens me that people like her are still running the Republican Party.

I don't like radical thinking by ANYONE serving a presidential administration, including this one.

Then why on earth did you vote for Obama???

He is only RADICAL to people who never bothered actually researching his background, listening to what he said during his campaign, listening to what he has said since he won the office. He is only RADICAL because you people were never willing to give him a chance in the first place. RADICAL to you is anyone who opposes your ideological agenda.

I don't like radical thinking by ANYONE serving a presidential administration, including this one.

Then why on earth did you vote for Obama???

He is only RADICAL to people who never bothered actually researching his background, listening to what he said during his campaign, listening to what he has said since he won the office. He is only RADICAL because you people were never willing to give him a chance in the first place. RADICAL to you is anyone who opposes your ideological agenda.
I researched his background.

I listened to his campaign promises.

I watched his actions as President.

Obama's campaign promises were inconsistent with his background (remember pay-as-you-go and gay rights?)

Obama's actions have contradicted his campaign promises, but are consistent with his background.

Who are the rubes, again?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Van Jones under fire...

Obama Green Jobs Adviser Under Fire for 9/11 Petition - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The news of the petition came after reports that Jones, a month before joining the Obama administration referred to Republicans as "a**holes" for not supporting administration efforts.

Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer on Sunday called Jones' association with the petition "devastating" and an example of "psychotic paranoia." He said the White House should ask Jones to resign.

White House Spokesperson Robert Gibbs said Friday that Jones "continues to work at the White House."

Forum List

Back