Van jones!!! Van jones!!! Van jones!!!

This story has replaced Obama's talk to students as the attack of the day. Whatever will you fucking fools bitch about for the next 1,323 that is barely a blip on the screen?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH !! :rolleyes:

Complete Bush Appointee Resignation Scorecard | the DC Shuffle

Yup a loon gets appointed by the President and you dumb ass democrats do not mind at all. No accountability, no concern for his lack of vetting, no concern for the fact this president keeps appointing people to high office that should never have made it past a cursory investigation.

Easy, Gunny. She'll accuse you of supporting Kim Jong il because you're criticizing her Messiah.

It wasn't the start to my day, and it wasn't stupid. Because obviously, you had no answer for it.

Because you are dishonest.

So, I pose the question again: Why do you think Van Jones should be fired? He's done nothing wrong, only exercised his free speech. Far-left loons call anyone who calls for his ouster racist. Therefore they must be including you.

So, it sort of does beg the question doesn't it?

Nope. I didn't even know he was black before yesterday.
On this, I KNOW you are lying. Because I brought up this same question THREE days ago and your response was quite different.

You're simply dishonest.
eagleseven said:
She's a closet-racist rightwing nutjob wanting the Obama Administration to fail. It sickens me that people like her are still running the Republican Party.
Are you delusional?

I invite you to find where I addressed anything about Van Jones before starting this thread. DO IT.

As I said, I'd never even heard of this obscure person before, AND for the benefit of all the others here who are strangely accusing me of fawning, I have also clearly said that I thought he should be fired because of his controversial remarks. AND, I have repeated (apparently to blind eyes) that the only reason I posted the original was to point out hypocrisy on the part of the new breed who think that this is the first administration in history which has hired controversial advisors.

Instead, you choose to once again use this thread to repeat your broken records of how much you despise Obama and insult anyone who supports him. Nothing new with that, not a goddamned thing. Blah blah blah. In fact, some of your comments have become so predictable and so repetitive that you should each create a mini-macro to generate your one-liners, usually boilerplate shit lacking in substance anyway.

Van Jones, what a fucking quitter.

"That's not the Van Jones I knew who used to sit behind me at Rev Wright's sermon's and yell out, "Let's get those white motherfuckersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!" -- BHO

Nope. I didn't even know he was black before yesterday.
On this, I KNOW you are lying. Because I brought up this same question THREE days ago and your response was quite different.

You're simply dishonest.
eagleseven said:
She's a closet-racist rightwing nutjob wanting the Obama Administration to fail. It sickens me that people like her are still running the Republican Party.
Are you delusional?

Maggie is among the most dishonest participants on this forum.

You are but another who has proven that.

If she sees your post though she will devise yet another excuse/revision and give you a nice LOL response...

Dishonest? How so? That's a rather odd word to use. Where have I lied? Frankly, I don't think there are many posting here who are "dishonest" (there are a few exceptions). Everyone is simply expressing strong opinions. That's hardy "dishonesty."

One down and many many more "Czars" to go. Hopey Changey's "Czars" need to be aggressively scrutinized. He has many more hateful extremists holding these "Czar" positions. The Republicans have been pretty inept & weak so far with their inaction on this issue. Where have they been? It's time to go on the offensive and root these extremist wackos out. The time is now. Get it together Republicans!

Last edited:
This story has replaced Obama's talk to students as the attack of the day. Whatever will you fucking fools bitch about for the next 1,323 that is barely a blip on the screen?

We could always start another thread about Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin, if that's make you lib barking moonbats happy.....However much I doubt anything makes you lib barking moonbats happy.

Being intolerant of people's opinions that are different from theirs makes liberal democrats happy.

They are sooooo intolerant of ANY LITTLE thing a conservative may believe that is different from their liberal mantras.

The party of tolerance my left nut.

Hypocrisy abounds, to-wit.

Being intolerant of people's opinions that are different from theirs makes conservative republicans happy.

They are sooooo intolerant of ANY LITTLE thing a Democrat/Liberal may believe that is different from their conservative mantras.

Which party supporters are the ones who have bitched and whined from Day One about EVERY LITTLE THING, from Obama's use of a teleprompter to his bare chest on a Hawaii Beach to bank rescues and economic stimulus to health care reform to cash for clunkers to his message to school children? Whine whine whine, day in, day out. It's beginning to get old, and it's beginning to backfire.

Yup a loon gets appointed by the President and you dumb ass democrats do not mind at all. No accountability, no concern for his lack of vetting, no concern for the fact this president keeps appointing people to high office that should never have made it past a cursory investigation.

There was plenty of complaining about missing some of his background during vetting, and in fact the vetting process in general has been downright awful. Now that you mention it, I was one of the first ones to openly state that Tom Dashle should immediately withdraw his name as HHS Secretary when it was discovered he "forgot" to report a few thou in taxes. In fact going waaaaaaaaaay back to the campaign when the Reverend Wright raised his ugly head, I was one of the first who stated (unfortunately not on this board, so I can't prove it unless there are some old AOL posters who remember) that unless Obama had a damned good explanation for that dude, he wouldn't get my support.

Easy, Gunny. She'll accuse you of supporting Kim Jong il because you're criticizing her Messiah.

When have I ever remotely said anything that stupid? In fact, when have I criticized anyone for who they support? After all, I don't know who anyone supports. This board is all about how much Obama is hated, not how much anyone else is liked.

There was plenty of complaining about missing some of his background during vetting, and in fact the vetting process in general has been downright awful. Now that you mention it, I was one of the first ones to openly state that Tom Dashle should immediately withdraw his name as HHS Secretary when it was discovered he "forgot" to report a few thou in taxes. In fact going waaaaaaaaaay back to the campaign when the Reverend Wright raised his ugly head, I was one of the first who stated (unfortunately not on this board, so I can't prove it unless there are some old AOL posters who remember) that unless Obama had a damned good explanation for that dude, he wouldn't get my support.
yeah, i think i remember you doing that

One down and many many more "Czars" to go. Hopey Changey's "Czars" need to be aggressively scrutinized. He has many more hateful extremists holding these "Czar" positions. The Republicans have been pretty inept & weak so far with their inaction on this issue. Where have they been? It's time to go on the offensive and root these extremist wackos out. The time is now. Get it together Republicans!

So he calls them "czars"...so what? In the past, presidents simply called them "Senior Advisors" to the specific area or agency. Another example of whine whine whine. This time over a silly title. I rest my case.

"Czars" were opposed and done away with long ago. The people simply do not appreciate president Obama bringing them back to life.

"Czars" were opposed and done away with long ago. The people simply do not appreciate president Obama bringing them back to life.

Define "the people" please. I have no problem with the term and it's been used going back to Lyndon Johnson. "Czars" are basically information gatherers who have the ear of the White House, but have limited real executive and budgetary power. Tom Ridge was the homeland security "czar" until it was made a cabinet position.

Seriously,where have the Republicans been on this whole Hopey Changey "Czar" issue? They really have been pretty inept & weak on this one. They should have been all over this one a long time ago. There are many more hateful extremists holding these "Czar" positions and it's time for the Republicans to start aggressively scrutinizing them. My God,the Democrats demanded resignations & firings every single day for eight straight years. Someone needs to wake the Republican leadership up and light a fire under their a*ses. Lets go Republicans!

Nah, when the Republicans helped bail out the crooked banks they somewhat shit in their own lil nest. They were well informed what was transpiring long before the bailout bs. Kick out every corrupt leader they have put in charge of their little organization the last fifteen years and then call for support. Until then I'm out. A lot of people I know feel the same way as I do on that issue.

Czar: any person exercising great authority or power in a particular field

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/czar

I have a big problem with czars being appointed (by any president), not confirmed and not vetted. Everyone should. Obama is up to what, 30 or so? Just how much power and influence do they have? They answer to no one but the president. Where are the checks and balances? Many of the czars that Obama has appointed are just as radical as Jones. Too much power and control in the hands of too few people is a bad thing.

Forum List

Back