Valerie Plame for Congress

Do you mean the woman that said nothing in the defense of an innocent man being railroaded to prison?...
Who was innocent? Certainly not the piecec of shit who outed her for political revenge.

You mean Colin Powell's guy, the guy who outed her? Richard Armitage....and he didn't out her, she was parking in the CIA parking lot you moron.

So, because she parked in the CIA parking lot, Cheney could out her in public. Why? To get revenge.

Put CIA agents & a=our ally agents at risk. You assfucks hate the CIA. You thionk they liued about Russian interference. Now you defend outing agents.

Is there ANY piece of shit you people don't cozy up to?

Moron......Dick Cheney did not out her.....are you this f*****g dense.....it was Richard Armitage, who worked for Colin Powell..... and they knew it was him day one of the investigation......

According to the investigation they found that, Armitage, Rove & Libby, discussed the employment of a then-classified, covert CIA officer, Valerie E. Wilson (also known as Valerie Plame), with members of the press.

Don't pretend it wasn't Libby.

In the long run, members of the Bush administration outer her for political revenge.

I stated what the investigation found.

Now she is running for Congress. But hey, I know you assfucks hate her like you do any women who can kick your panty waisted asses.

Do you mean the woman that said nothing in the defense of an innocent man being railroaded to prison?...
Who was innocent? Certainly not the piecec of shit who outed her for political revenge.

You mean Colin Powell's guy, the guy who outed her? Richard Armitage....and he didn't out her, she was parking in the CIA parking lot you moron.

So, because she parked in the CIA parking lot, Cheney could out her in public. Why? To get revenge.

Put CIA agents & a=our ally agents at risk. You assfucks hate the CIA. You thionk they liued about Russian interference. Now you defend outing agents.

Moron......Dick Cheney did not out her.....are you this f*****g dense.....it was Richard Armitage, who worked for Colin Powell..... and they knew it was him day one of the investigation......

According to the investigation they found that, Armitage, Rove & Libby, discussed the employment of a then-classified, covert CIA officer, Valerie E. Wilson (also known as Valerie Plame), with members of the press.

In the long run, members of the Bush administration outer her for political revenge.

Now she is running for Congress. But hey, I know you assfucks hate her like you do any women who can kick your panty waisted asses.

It wasn't dumb ass....he was convicted on lying to the FBI noting else you dumb ass.

Source it or pound sand .

Fuck off Trump Boy

It wasn't dumb ass....he was convicted on lying to the FBI noting else you dumb ass.

Where in my post did I say ANYTHING about ANYONE being CONVICTED>

You people are sofa king stupid, I am shocked you can survive.

Fuck off Trump Boy

I get it, you're not big on the truth.

Fuck off Trump Boy

I posted the fucking truth, Trump boy. If you were better ionformed, you would fucking know it.

Fuck off Trump Boy

I posted the fucking truth, Trump boy. If you were better ionformed, you would fucking know it.

You lied kid, Armitage was the "leaker". You need a better education.

Fuck off Trump Boy

Yawn, here you go little man, since you won't source your lie.

"
Armitage admits leaking Plame's identity"

CNN.com - Armitage admits leaking Plame's identity - Sep 8, 2006

Fuck off Trump Boy

"

Fuck off Trump Boy

"

Your story confirms mine.

Fuck off Trump Boy

"

Fuck off Trump Boy

"

LOL, you're a bright one aren't you?
I've shown you to be a liar

Fuck off Trump Boy

"

Fuck off Trump Boy

"

I said there were three meeting with the press. That is what your article said you fucking moron. Nop wonder you wear the MAGA Hat.

A presidential pardon carries an imputation of guilt. To accept one is a confirmation of guilt.
You're a liar

No, I didn't lie. However doing more research I was certainly wrong.
But when that happens to the president you liars say he's lying.

I admit when I'm wrong, I don't for example forge NWS hurricane prediction maps, I'm not a big fucking baby whose spirit animal is a dirty public urinal on 5th Ave.

"

"

I said there were three meeting with the press. That is what your article said you fucking moron. Nop wonder you wear the MAGA Hat.

Dumbass you've been shown to be a LIAR, Armitage LEAKED, not Libby.

Seems like a pretty safe district for a Democrat. I checked what's the story with their present congressman and read that he's shooting for the Senate next year. She has a nice commercial, well I like the music.

a life is not important except for its influence on other lives - as written Jackie Robinson's tombstone

GO GET EM PLAME!

Forum List

Back