Valerie Jarrett is moving in with the obama's

Any of you Trumpswabs have any evidence other besides the crazy tabloid story?

No?

And yet you all keep declaring it's gospel truth. Fascinating, how all the Trumpswabs run purely on faith.

Trumpism really is a religious cult. The lack of any evidence for their beliefs doesn't bother them one bit. After all, only dirty liberals demand evidence. By rejecting evidence-based standards, the Trumpswabs prove their fanatical loyalty to the Trump cult.

Yeah.....we're all racists.

No, dumbass. Can't you read? I said half of you are open racists. And that point is correct, as this thread demonstrates.

"A ******'s gotta nig."

"Nobody wants to hear from that nappy headed little faggot."

"is Chewbacca moving in with valerie?"

"It's a sex triangle going on here plus she ran obongo"

Racists..........RACISTS........RACISTS!!!!

Yep. Your pals certainly are.

And you proudly suck the ass of all those racists.

I see two possibilities. You either endorse that racism, or you're too much of a coward to call out the open racism of your besties. Which is it?

Yeah.....we're all racists.

No, dumbass. Can't you read? I said half of you are open racists. And that point is correct, as this thread demonstrates.

"A ******'s gotta nig."

"Nobody wants to hear from that nappy headed little faggot."

"is Chewbacca moving in with valerie?"

"It's a sex triangle going on here plus she ran obongo"

Racists..........RACISTS........RACISTS!!!!

Yep. Your pals certainly are.

And you proudly suck the ass of all those racists.

I see two possibilities. You either endorse that racism, or you're too much of a coward to call out the open racism of your besties. Which is it?
This isn't about racism. This is about a criminal element that used to have control of the White House and now has to find a different way to shake down businesses and corporations. It's the Chicago way. Committing crimes and making it look legit.
This has nothing to do with racism.

This isn't about racism.

Nice backpedal. Your pals' racism was too blatant for even you to deny.

This is about a criminal element that used to have control of the White House and now has to find a different way to shake down businesses and corporations. It's the Chicago way. Committing crimes and making it look legit.

Got it. It's about your paranoid delusions.

Then your pals probably shouldn't have tried to make it all about racism, eh?

This isn't about racism.

Nice backpedal. Your pals' racism was too blatant for even you to deny.

This is about a criminal element that used to have control of the White House and now has to find a different way to shake down businesses and corporations. It's the Chicago way. Committing crimes and making it look legit.

Got it. It's about your paranoid delusions.

Then your pals probably shouldn't have tried to make it all about racism, eh?
My Pals?
You're the motherfucker screaming racism.

Any of you Trumpswabs have any evidence other besides the crazy tabloid story?

No?

And yet you all keep declaring it's gospel truth. Fascinating, how all the Trumpswabs run purely on faith.

Trumpism really is a religious cult. The lack of any evidence for their beliefs doesn't bother them one bit. After all, only dirty liberals demand evidence. By rejecting evidence-based standards, the Trumpswabs prove their fanatical loyalty to the Trump cult.
Just a crazy tabloid story?

Follow this link:

Articles: Obama, Organizing for Action, and the Death Throes of the Democratic Party

http://nypost.com/2017/01/31/democr...wn-grave-and-boosting-trump-at-the-same-time/

Forum List

Back