Val Kilmer Ponders Run for NM Governor in 2010

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Holy hornet's nest, Batman! The New Mexico governor's mansion?

Fresh from the inauguration, actor Val Kilmer is pondering running for governor in 2010, when two-term Democrat Bill Richardson will be forced from office by term limits.

ABC News: Val Kilmer Ponders Run for NM Governor in 2010

Poor Val, so delusional....once the Libs get a gander at his Scientology public access show history....he is toast.

holy hornet's nest, batman! The new mexico governor's mansion?

Fresh from the inauguration, actor val kilmer is pondering running for governor in 2010, when two-term democrat bill richardson will be forced from office by term limits.

abc news: Val kilmer ponders run for nm governor in 2010

poor val, so delusional....once the libs get a gander at his scientology public access show history....he is toast.

jim morrison for president!!!!

Holy hornet's nest, Batman! The New Mexico governor's mansion?

Fresh from the inauguration, actor Val Kilmer is pondering running for governor in 2010, when two-term Democrat Bill Richardson will be forced from office by term limits.

ABC News: Val Kilmer Ponders Run for NM Governor in 2010

Poor Val, so delusional....once the Libs get a gander at his Scientology public access show history....he is toast.

Hollywood best get a grip of its own perceived self importance.

And on a related note, how much weight has Kilmer put on over the last decade? He has more in common with Bill Richards than just party affiliation. Geez.

val-kilmer-fat.jpg

Batman Forever wasn't that bad. Especially when compared to Batman & Robin.

Val Kilmer couldn't fuck up the state more than it is already. In fact, an "outsider" might just be what the state needs in order to shake up the entrenched democRAT party machine. Were I still a resident of that state, I'd definitely vote for Val Kilmer.

Shoot, Ronnie proved that a b-movie actor could not only be president but be the hero to millions of deluded fools.

Kilmer at least was a big box office draw. There's no telling how far he can go...and the guy can actually shoot.

Shoot, Ronnie proved that a b-movie actor could not only be president but be the hero to millions of deluded fools.

Kilmer at least was a big box office draw. There's no telling how far he can go...and the guy can actually shoot.

Ever watched him drone on and on and on via his public access Scientology show? He is dull dull dull...and quite looney.

Sure, he may fit in with all the rest of the crack pot Hollywood Libs who keep moving out here and ruining the beautiful SW. All because they want to pretend to be a cowboy. But he should just play at Governor on TV ,not in real life. Maybe someone can hook him up with a few Law and Order episodes or something.

Ever watched him drone on and on and on via his public access Scientology show? He is dull dull dull...and quite looney.

Sure, he may fit in with all the rest of the crack pot Hollywood Libs who keep moving out here and ruining the beautiful SW. All because they want to pretend to be a cowboy. But he should just play at Governor on TV ,not in real life. Maybe someone can hook him up with a few Law and Order episodes or something.

New Mexico used to be a Red State until all of the freaks showed up. Santa Fe is now "San Francisco East", what with all of the homos. I know a dude that lives there that was in my high school; he's a major flamer.

Holy hornet's nest, Batman! The New Mexico governor's mansion?Fresh from the inauguration, actor Val Kilmer is pondering running for governor in 2010, when two-term Democrat Bill Richardson will be forced from office by term limits.
He drank what?

New Mexico used to be a Red State until all of the freaks showed up. Santa Fe is now "San Francisco East", what with all of the homos. I know a dude that lives there that was in my high school; he's a major flamer.

New Mexico was a red state during the 2004 elections. It doesn't always go to the Democrats. Santa fe,Taos and a good chunk of Albuquerque are Blue,but the rest of the state is very Red. NM's problem this election was all of the conservatives that stayed home in protest and let the dems over run the NM government. They will be paying for that mistake here soon enough....

You mean like how Bush was a fake cowboy? :lol:

And maybe be on Law and Order with Fred Thompson? :lol:

You mean like how Bush was a fake cowboy? :lol:

And maybe be on Law and Order with Fred Thompson? :lol:

Sure ,why not....maybe Fred can get him the gig....

I was hoping you didn't miss the irony in saying hollywood libs when it's the Republican politicians doing such things.

Plus there's Arnie.

New Mexico was a red state during the 2004 elections. It doesn't always go to the Democrats. Santa fe,Taos and a good chunk of Albuquerque are Blue,but the rest of the state is very Red. NM's problem this election was all of the conservatives that stayed home in protest and let the dems over run the NM government. They will be paying for that mistake here soon enough....

Dude, my Dad was one of the correct voters, until he passed away. When I was a voter there, I voted correctly. Even if we were still there, how could we overcome the gay Santa Fe and Albuqueerque votes?

I was hoping you didn't miss the irony in saying hollywood libs when it's the Republican politicians doing such things.

Plus there's Arnie.

You mean republicans like Al "I don't pay my taxes" Franken trying to run for senator in a state he is a carpetbagger in?

Sure...it's just the rebulicans there Robbie....

Dude, my Dad was one of the correct voters, until he passed away. When I was a voter there, I voted correctly. Even if we were still there, how could we overcome the gay Santa Fe and Albuqueerque votes?

I think you are a sock puppet messing with me now....:lol:

Forum List

Back