Vaccinated people spread covid

People who are sick! Have temperatures and we’re still playing
What do you think presymptomatic means?

Yes. You are playing. I think you’re playing games because you figured out where you screwed up.

Asymptomatic Can’t transmit! All I’ve said
Yeah, you keep playing games.

The colonel said only the sick can transmit. Your paper says that presymptomatic can and do transmit. Presymptomatic means they aren’t ill.

Last edited:
Links in here
Transmission by persons who are infected but do not have any symptoms can arise from 2 different infection states: presymptomatic individuals (who are infectious before developing symptoms) and individuals who never experience symptoms (asymptomatic infections, which we will refer to as never symptomatic). Early modeling studies of COVID-19 case data found that the generation interval of SARS-CoV-2 was shorter than the serial interval, indicating that the average time between 1 person being infected and that person infecting someone else was shorter than the average time between 1 person developing symptoms and the person they infected developing symptoms.2-5 This finding meant that the epidemic was growing faster than would be expected if transmission were limited to the period of illness during which individuals were symptomatic. By the time a second generation of individuals was developing symptoms, a third generation was already being infected. Epidemiological data from early in the pandemic also suggested the possibility of presymptomatic transmission,6,7 and laboratory studies confirmed that levels of viral RNA in respiratory secretions were already high at the time of symptom onset.8-10

Transmission by persons who are infected but do not have any symptoms can arise from 2 different infection states: presymptomatic individuals (who are infectious before developing symptoms) and individuals who never experience symptoms (asymptomatic infections, which we will refer to as never symptomatic). Early modeling studies of COVID-19 case data found that the generation interval of SARS-CoV-2 was shorter than the serial interval, indicating that the average time between 1 person being infected and that person infecting someone else was shorter than the average time between 1 person developing symptoms and the person they infected developing symptoms.2-5 This finding meant that the epidemic was growing faster than would be expected if transmission were limited to the period of illness during which individuals were symptomatic. By the time a second generation of individuals was developing symptoms, a third generation was already being infected. Epidemiological data from early in the pandemic also suggested the possibility of presymptomatic transmission,6,7 and laboratory studies confirmed that levels of viral RNA in respiratory secretions were already high at the time of symptom onset.8-10
I posted the study stupid

Asymptomatic is asymptomatic!! Not contagious! It’s what I’ve been posting! You can’t handle that fact I guess! Strange game you’re playing
Depends on what you mean by asymptomatic.

You keep avoiding the issue because you know the colonel is wrong and you provided the proof.

People without symptoms can spread COVID.

Yes or no question. Do you think only the symptomatic can spread COVID?

Trick question.
Clearly only the symptomatic can spread covid, but they do not have to quite be symptomatic yet when they first can spread it.
A better way to say it is asymptomatic do not spread covid.
And this should be obvious, that being able to spread covid is a symptom,

Depends on what you mean by asymptomatic.

You keep avoiding the issue because you know the colonel is wrong and you provided the proof.

People without symptoms can spread COVID.

Not true.
The ability to spread covid is in itself, a symptom.

Adrenochrome Junkie

Sounds like a good reason to get vaccinated. So if it possibly gets spread to you from another vaccinated person, it is extremely unlikely to matter.

But one has to then evaluate the risk from getting vaccinated, and since these mRMA pseudo vaccine are not FDA approved, have never before been used and only have a few months of testing, the risks from the vaccines are much higher than from covid.
Remember these is no virus in these vaccines, so it is very unclear what they are going to do.

Clearly only the symptomatic can spread covid, but they do not have to quite be symptomatic yet when they first can spread it.
Oh. So they have to be symptomatic to spread it except when they spread it when they aren’t yet symptomatic.

Just admit people without symptoms spread COVID and stop the mental gymnastics.

What material did the colonel have to support his claim?
Wtf is this??? I’ve never heard of this publication and strongly suspect them to be a fake one. I don’t see a methods section, nor can I come up with any justification to use the most congested city in America, where it’s damn near impossible to contact trace for this type of study. On top of that, the science was pretty damn well settled that LIKE ALL RESPIRATORY VIRUS BEFORE COVID, ASYMPTOMATIC SPREAD IS NOT A THING. So, they’re going against all other studies out there. This publication really sounds like a gun for hire. Tell us what you want to say and we’ll throw together some data and graphs for you. Unfortunately there’s a lot of that out there these days.

PS. How’s that vaccine efficacy looking colfax

Wtf is this??? I’ve never heard of this publication and strongly suspect them to be a fake one. I don’t see a methods section, nor can I come up with any justification to use the most congested city in America, where it’s damn near impossible to contact trace for this type of study. On top of that, the science was pretty damn well settled that LIKE ALL RESPIRATORY VIRUS BEFORE COVID, ASYMPTOMATIC SPREAD IS NOT A THING. So, they’re going against all other studies out there. This publication really sounds like a gun for hire. Tell us what you want to say and we’ll throw together some data and graphs for you. Unfortunately there’s a lot of that out there these days.

PS. How’s that vaccine efficacy looking colfax
You’ve never heard of PNAS?

Seriously?

Forum List

Back