Vaccinated people spread covid

What material did the colonel have to support his claim?
what's the evidence in that article?

experience? He is a doctor. Is a colonel
You said he’s a high ranking doctor. If he isn’t a colonel, and I mean a full bird colonel, then it doesn’t count as high ranking.

He doesn’t even treat COVID patients.

You said he’s a high ranking doctor. If he isn’t a colonel, and I mean a full bird colonel, then it doesn’t count as high ranking.

He doesn’t even treat COVID patients.
sure he does. go look him up on you tube in front of the texas senate. He wrote a peer review paper. Feel free to listen in here.

you a doctor? still haven't answered. why? Fauci treated any wuhan patients? you fks are hilarious. truly. your pooh flinging is always exceptional.

sure he does. go look him up on you tube in front of the texas senate. He wrote a peer review paper. Feel free to listen in here.

you a doctor? still haven't answered. why? Fauci treated any wuhan patients? you fks are hilarious. truly. your pooh flinging is always exceptional.
He’s the guy who’s being sued because he continues to claim he’s a professor at these institutions that fired his ass.

He hasn’t done any original research on COVID.

He’s the guy who’s being sued because he continues to claim he’s a professor at these institutions that fired his ass.

He hasn’t done any original research on COVID.
anyone can sue anyone. who cares?

BTW, here's another link to asymptomatic not contagious.

Abstract​

We determined secondary attack rates (SAR) among close contacts of 59 asymptomatic and symptomatic coronavirus disease case-patients by presymptomatic and symptomatic exposure. We observed no transmission from asymptomatic case-patients and highest SAR through presymptomatic exposure. Rapid quarantine of close contacts with or without symptoms is needed to prevent presymptomatic transmission.

anyone can sue anyone. who cares?

BTW, here's another link to asymptomatic not contagious.

Abstract​

We determined secondary attack rates (SAR) among close contacts of 59 asymptomatic and symptomatic coronavirus disease case-patients by presymptomatic and symptomatic exposure. We observed no transmission from asymptomatic case-patients and highest SAR through presymptomatic exposure. Rapid quarantine of close contacts with or without symptoms is needed to prevent presymptomatic transmission.
Your article directly contradicts the colonel.

From the article:
Presymptomatic transmission was more frequent than symptomatic transmission.

Your article directly contradicts the colonel.

From the article:
Presymptomatic transmission was more frequent than symptomatic transmission.
nope, asymptomatic's don't transmit. dude I posted the quote, maybe learn to read. Confirms the colonel. your apology is accepted.

Last edited:
yep. my link said asymptomatics don't transmit. you're welcome.
Are you purposefully ignoring the second half of the statement?

Do you think only people with symptoms are symptomatic as the colonel claimed?

Forum List

Back