Va Primary: Gingrich, Perry fail to get on ballot.

JoeB is projecting when he condemns cherry picking. :lol:

Is "projecting" your new word for the day, because you've used it in like five threads here, guy.

Look, everyone, FakeSnarkey learned a new word. He might even figure out what it actually means some day.

Look here, everybody, joeybigot is stalking me, but can't argue the point that he has no idea what he is talking about. :lol:

JoeB is projecting when he condemns cherry picking. :lol:

Is "projecting" your new word for the day, because you've used it in like five threads here, guy.

Look, everyone, FakeSnarkey learned a new word. He might even figure out what it actually means some day.

Look here, everybody, joeybigot is stalking me, but can't argue the point that he has no idea what he is talking about. :lol:

Only in threads where I've already been posting, guy. But nice try.

Man, I kind of feel sorry for Fake. I don't think he has any friends.

Only in threads where I've already been posting, guy. But nice try. Man, I kind of feel sorry for Fake. I don't think he has any friends.

You are the type of pitcher who throws a home run ball then prances about shouting, "I struck him out." Stay in reality, JoeBigot.

Nixon created additional cabinet positions and bureacracies, and also instituted wage and price controls.

Reagan raised taxes 6 out of his 8 years and ran up massive debt due to massive spending.

Bush? Created the largest government agency in history, Homeland defense, and spent like a drunken sailor.

And I'M living in a fantasy world? :lol:

Yeah, pretty much, since you are pretty much cherry picking your data...

Nixon also ran against the hippies and social liberals,

Because they opposed the war he was prosecuting.

and pretty effectively. He was aggressive on foreign policy and military matters.

So were Democrats FDR and Truman.

While they spent, they were at trying to get spending under control.

How did they do that, besides wanting to cut programs that help the poorest Americans?

Which is more than I can say for Obama, who has run up more debt in three years than Any republicans ever has.

That's a blatant lie.

Yeah, pretty much, since you are pretty much cherry picking your data...

Nixon also ran against the hippies and social liberals,

Because they opposed the war he was prosecuting.

A war HE didn't start. LBJ did. Nixon brought that war to a conclusion while these scumwads were pissing on the flag.

and pretty effectively. He was aggressive on foreign policy and military matters.

So were Democrats FDR and Truman.

But those guys died a long time ago. After 1972, the hippies took over the party. The folks who think the military should be "Meals on Wheels".

While they spent, they were at trying to get spending under control.

How did they do that, besides wanting to cut programs that help the poorest Americans?

Given that entitlements are the most run-away part of the budget, anyone who tried to get that under control should be lauded.

When people can vote themselves money, that's the end of democracy.

Which is more than I can say for Obama, who has run up more debt in three years than Any republicans ever has.

That's a blatant lie.

special-debt-by-administration.jpg

No, it isn't.

special-debt-by-administration.jpg

No, it isn't.

The ultra-wingnut Heritage Foundation? Really? :lol:

Are they counting interest on the debt that Bush ran up, and attributing that to Obama?
yes.gif

Are we required to pay that, or default?
yes.gif

If McCain had been elected, or if anybody out there was elected - De Mint, Ryan, Bachmann, Paul, Huckabee, - would they have been required to pay that interest on Bush's debt?
yes.gif

Hey, Jake, try telling us you're a Republican again. That one never gets old.

Speaking of which, where were all those independents and moderates showing up for romney last night? He got 6 less votes than he got in 2008.

If Romney does well in SC and FL after winning NH, his campaign will steam roll right over the "conservative consensus," which can be translated as "loser".

Forum List

Back