Va Governor orders special session

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
in Gun Control.

'The nation is watching': Virginia governor orders special session on gun control after Virginia Beach shootings

"Northam said he would seek universal background checks, bans on assault weapons and suppressors, extreme risk protective orders, child access prevention and other restrictions."

Can ANYONE inform me how those restrictions would have prevented the recent shooting?
They won't but if we get rid of all the humans that will work..

in Gun Control.

'The nation is watching': Virginia governor orders special session on gun control after Virginia Beach shootings

"Northam said he would seek universal background checks, bans on assault weapons and suppressors, extreme risk protective orders, child access prevention and other restrictions."

Can ANYONE inform me how those restrictions would have prevented the recent shooting?
Does it matter? Seems to me that universal background checks, extreme risk protective orders, and child access prevention are common sense and may actually save some lives without overly restricting gun rights.

in Gun Control.

Liberals make an unhealthy "anything goes society" then blames a shiny object for their fuck ups.

Strange.

in Gun Control.

Does it matter? Seems to me that universal background checks, extreme risk protective orders, and child access prevention are common sense and may actually save some lives without overly restricting gun rights.

2nd amendment says otherwise.

Liberals make an unhealthy "anything goes society" then blames a shiny object for their fuck ups.

Strange.

Sounds like you're saying that liberals are for maximum freedom.

No?

in Gun Control.

There are other rights in the Constitution, can they be restricted? Can you yell fire in a movie theater? Every right comes with restrictions.

in Gun Control.

Well clearly adding more guns after each shooting has not worked.

BTW have you checked to see if the gun was okay after the shooting?

Strange.

No?

1b8jbk (1).jpg

Strange.

No?

Not when you attempt to take away people's Constitutionally protected rights like the Second Amendment. Maybe Northam will dress up like this for the news conference......

lead_720_405.jpg

in Gun Control.

It will at least accomplish more than 100 billion t’s and p’s would

in Gun Control.

There are other rights in the Constitution, can they be restricted? Can you yell fire in a movie theater? Every right comes with restrictions.

You do know this right?

No poll tax

Tax on fire arms permit

Getting a NYC Firearms Permit
The process for obtaining a handgun license in New York City is long (between 3 – 6 months, and waits up to 8-10 months are not entirely uncommon), and compared to many other jurisdictions, rather expensive. It’s not particularly difficult, but it is tedious and incredibly time consuming. It tests your patience, and there is a lot of bureaucracy to deal with.

Getting a NYC Firearms Permit | New York City Guns

Why the difference?

Strange.

No?

Not when you attempt to take away people's Constitutionally protected rights like the Second Amendment. Maybe Northam will dress up like this for the news conference......

lead_720_405.jpg

He wants to make stricter gun laws which we know doesn’t work. Bad guys will always be able to get guns. If there was right to carry in VA that shooting would have been over as soon as he took the gun out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in Gun Control.

and NONE of them would have prevented the recent shooting.

He's sprinkling sugar on dog poop, to make it more palatable.

in Gun Control.

Statistics say otherwise.

Trying to get this moved to the Rubber Room?

Forum List

Back