VA Democrats Propose Bill Allowing Abortion Up Until Moment Of Birth

c5ab348a5fdd818a2d9048889966c89b071ae303d62e86c0c42c5e644bb1c94b.jpg

They came so close to bringing in the utopia. Why not end the debacle and make it legal to abort up to the first few years at least? Her baby, her right, correct?

They came so close to bringing in the utopia. Why not end the debacle and make it legal to abort up to the first few years at least? Her baby, her right, correct?
Believe me, that's in the works. The day will come when none of us are safe.

Believe me, that's in the works. The day will come when none of us are safe.
In the eyes of regressives it’s already perfectly fine to destroy white people’s lives just for having “white privilege”. Murder is justifiable and encouraged against whoever the villain of the day is.

The leftists want to take our guns, then round us up and re-educate us.

Here's what it actually does

"The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health"

But you guys keep freaking out over nothing.

"The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health"

That's exactly what I said. It legalizes abortion all the way to the moment of birth. How is what you said different from what I said?

Lakhota thinks this is "funny."

Your meme is a total lie. That baby would NEVER be aborted, a$$hat. The babies being aborted in the third trimester, have no hope of survival. Viable babies aren't being aborted late term.

Stop promoting lies.

Sorry, but there are plenty of testimonies of former abortionists, former clinic workers and others who disprove what you just said. AND there are late term abortion survivors, who are living breathing evidence that what you just said is false.

Besides, even if it WAS true that only disabled or "defective" babies get aborted late term (which it isn't) how is that justified? It's STILL murder. It's still barbaric, cruel, evil and the height of selfishness. I want to say more, but I'll hold my tongue, because you don't want to hear what I really think about people who defend this.

The op and the propaganda piece leaves out key elements, like that it is intended for women who are facing death with childbirth.

By the time a person gets to the third trimester of pregnancy, it should be obvious as to what she wants to do. Third trimester abortions occur when a medical situation arises. Big Government should have no place in these decisions. It needs to get out of physicians' offices and hospitals.

That's exactly what I said. It legalizes abortion all the way to the moment of birth. How is what you said different from what I said?

Legal, in cases where the mother's life is at risk. Something that has always been legal in VA, just buried behind redundancies. This Bill only removes the redundancies.

Can some snowflake explain how Democrats can try telling people they care about kids while protecting human / sex traffickers who use kids in their slave trade, while they keep in business coyotess who are paid to bring illegal kids across the border illegally but rape approx 3 out of every 5 of them / kill many, & while celebrating the passage of a bill that allows them to kill a 9 month old viable baby as long as the baby's head remains inside the mother when they do it and allows them to kill a baby that survives a failed abortion?

The op and the propaganda piece leaves out key elements, like that it is intended for women who are facing death with childbirth.

Yeah, these anti-choice nuts don't give a shit about the woman. They go all apeshit over protecting a fetus - but don't give a shit about it after it's born. Why is that?

Yeah, these anti-choice nuts don't give a shit about the woman. They go all apeshit over protecting a fetus - but don't give a shit about it after it's born. Why is that?
It's all about religion bud. For the low price of only $19.99 I can guarantee your safe passage to heaven. Halleluya my good brother. God wants prosperity for all my good sister. As an instrument of the lord, spreading the good news, Jesus is ok with me taking a cut for my tireless administrative services, also a private jet. Praise the lord! Also im gonna fund a nascar race team and maybe buy a sports team to spread the good word!

Forum List

Back