Va = aca

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
If you think that Obamacare will be any different than the mess our veterans have to deal with at the VA then you're crazy. If you're a veteran with limited funds or maybe you're on a fixed income you get treated like dirt by the government workers at the VA. I don't go to the VA...I'm lucky. I have health ins from another source. The last time I was in a VA hospital it made me physically sick to see the treatment of our nations finest. Obama didn't create this mess but his actions or better said inaction have made it worse. After the midterms you all will see just how closely related Obamacare is to the VA. Good luck with that.

If you think that Obamacare will be any different than the mess our veterans have to deal with at the VA then you're crazy. If you're a veteran with limited funds or maybe you're on a fixed income you get treated like dirt by the government workers at the VA. I don't go to the VA...I'm lucky. I have health ins from another source. The last time I was in a VA hospital it made me physically sick to see the treatment of our nations finest. Obama didn't create this mess but his actions or better said inaction have made it worse. After the midterms you all will see just how closely related Obamacare is to the VA. Good luck with that.

Let the Democrats be responsible for funding, reforms, and managing the ACA.

Let Republicans be responsible for funding and reforms for the VA and veteran benefits.
And let that count as their exemption or option instead of the ACA they don't believe in.

Forum List

Back