Utter insanity: activist mommy launches petition after kidss crawl on drag queen at library story hr

This is US message board. English please.

You know very well what it says ... or you should. But, in the spirit of full disclosure.

"Monsieur l’abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write."
Not me. I don't think this garbage was what was intended when the founders were talking about "free speech".

I don't remember the founding fathers writing anything along the lines of, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech ... unless it's speech I don't agree with.

Can you point me to where that is written?
I don't remember where they said being half naked and simulating sex acts infront of children in public and brainwashing small children into perversion should be protected speech either.

Do you agree it's all correct and good for college students to shout down conservative speech on their campuses?
No. But is conservative speech obscene?

This is the kind of DEMON HOMO the DEMOCRATS want READING to your CHILDREN. These people are SICK and DISGUSTING.

Is this what YOU WANT?

freak.jpg

This person would never be reading to MY children ... because this is a voluntary activity.

My child was raised with a joy of books and learning (as I was) and I read to her myself every day.
This FREAK PERVERT should NEVER be reading HOMO INDOCTRINATION CRAP to ANY CHILD, PERIOD, EVER. That kind of demonic pervert display should be kept for whatever ADULTS want to see it.

It's good that you read to your kids, and hopefully taught them to read as you went along. My grandson could read basics before he ever attended kindergarten because my son read to him, but taught him to read as they went.

You know very well what it says ... or you should. But, in the spirit of full disclosure.

"Monsieur l’abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write."
Not me. I don't think this garbage was what was intended when the founders were talking about "free speech".

I don't remember the founding fathers writing anything along the lines of, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech ... unless it's speech I don't agree with.

I don't remember where they said being half naked and simulating sex acts infront of children in public and brainwashing small children into perversion should be protected speech either.

Do you agree it's all correct and good for college students to shout down conservative speech on their campuses?

Is the drag queen reading excerpts of Henry Millers 'Sexus'? Or reading 'Madeline's Rescue'?

What, precisely, in your mind, constitutes the obscenity.

The supreme court has ruled that obscenity is a community standard. Does the community consider this obscene.

This is the kind of DEMON HOMO the DEMOCRATS want READING to your CHILDREN. These people are SICK and DISGUSTING.

Is this what YOU WANT?

freak.jpg

This person would never be reading to MY children ... because this is a voluntary activity.

My child was raised with a joy of books and learning (as I was) and I read to her myself every day.
This FREAK PERVERT should NEVER be reading to ANY CHILD, PERIOD, EVER.

It's good that you read to your kids, and hopefully taught them to read as you went along. My grandson could read basics before he ever attended kindergarten because my son read to him, but taught him to read as they went.
Some people don't have a clue about how dangerous this stuff is for children's mental development. This is child abuse and neglect.

I would love to see the organizers and the perverts hauled off to jail for this garbage.

Is the drag queen reading excerpts of Henry Millers 'Sexus'? Or reading 'Madeline's Rescue'?

What, precisely, in your mind, constitutes the obscenity.

The supreme court has ruled that obscenity is a community standard. Does the community consider this obscene.
Mine does. We aren't inviting them here.

The goal of this is to create future drag queens. This much has been said at the events by drag queens themselves.

Why the fuck would anyone with common sense want their kid to develop a personality disorder and sexual paraphilia like a drag queens cross dressing fetish?

The hell is wrong with people thinking this shit is "free speech"? It's child neglect and abuse.

The goal is legalize Pedophilia.

Remember when the homos used to say... "oh, we just want to be LEFT ALONE?" Ya... and then when people complained they said... "oh we don't have an AGENDA."

Well HELLO... many of us said, OH YES YOU DO HAVE AN AGENDA, and surprise, surprise... HERE IT IS.

So WTF happened to the, "we just want to be left alone?"

They want to TEACH this disgusting sexual perversion to CHILDREN. They want to SUBVERT NATURE and POLLUTE young minds with PERVERT SEXUAL GARBAGE. THAT is your modern day DEMOCRATS.

The goal of this is to create future drag queens. This much has been said at the events by drag queens themselves.

Why the fuck would anyone with common sense want their kid to develop a personality disorder and sexual paraphilia like a drag queens cross dressing fetish?

The hell is wrong with people thinking this shit is "free speech"? It's child neglect and abuse.

That's next... as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow, and I said that DECADES ago.

Been knowing that and saying that since before the Obergefel ruling. That's been the goal of the LGBBQ movement from day one, Dr. Money on down to the modern father of the rainbow flag movement, pedophile crossdressing homo beast, Harry Hay.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Do you think that's the correct attitude for Americans to hold?

Should conservatives emulate that idea simply because those on the left do it?

One of the advantages of being a conservative is that your ideals are routed in tradition. Our ideals don't bend and sway with the political winds or the momentary whims of popularity.
I think like the rules of a baseball game, both teams should play by the same rules.

When one team continually cheats or ignores the rules, however, you can either stop playing (because victory becomes impossible under such circumstances) or look to gain some advantage for yourself though it may have formerly been seen as unethical, like Trump resorting to EO's just to get citizenship questions reinstated to the census.

The judiciary has politicized the issue, though the 14th Amendment clearly gives Trump a green light, so he is forced
to go around the courts and settle this himself.
Not exactly "cheating" but something he shouldn't have to do if the courts weren't interjecting politics into their rulings.

One of the advantages of being a conservative is that your ideals are routed in tradition. Our ideals don't bend and sway with the political winds or the momentary whims of popularity.
I think like the rules of a baseball game, both teams should play by the same rules.

When one team continually cheats or ignores the rules, however, you can either stop playing (because victory becomes impossible under such circumstances) or look to gain some advantage for yourself though it may have formerly been seen as unethical, like Trump resorting to EO's just to get citizenship questions reinstated to the census.

The judiciary has politicized the issue, though the 14th Amendment clearly gives Trump a green light, so he is forced
Not exactly "cheating" but something he shouldn't have to do if the courts weren't politicizing the issue.

If you adopt the morals of those you oppose for an expedient victory, what have you gained?

Not exactly "cheating" but something he shouldn't have to do if the courts weren't politicizing the issue.

If you adopt the morals of those you oppose for an expedient victory, what have you gained?
Nothing.

The ability to fight fire with fire.

Nothing.
Wrong. You have gained the chance to fight back....the Left doesn't give a shit about grandstanding on "muh principles"....and that's why we always lose....because of conservatives and their obsession with "muh principles".

Your principles will not stop them from doing what they do.

If you want your principles to mean something again some day...you might have to get your hands dirty and use the same tactics your enemy employs.

If you want your principles to mean something again some day...you might have to get your hands dirty and use the same tactics your enemy employs.
Oh I agree you have to get down in the dirt to fight democrats, but to me, that doesn't mean losing your morals.

This isn't about obscene material being read to children. The books are your basic children's literature.

The objection is to how the presenter appears and what kind of impression that appearance makes on the child.

Let me remind you of some of the most popular children's presenters

QCMys-1465317854-4389-list_items-krinkles.gif

wowbruh69-e1459432992747.jpg

Kid-TV-Shows-That-Made-My-Life-a-Livin-%20Hell-LazyTown_zpscqhtmbyf.png

Oh I agree you have to get down in the dirt to fight democrats, but to me, that doesn't mean losing your morals.
Because it isn't losing your morals. Politics is war at the moment. You have to treat it as such....any weapon available...you should use.

I'm a realist who knows you are not "adopting the morals" of a street thug when he forces you to pick up a bat when he comes at you with a knife. You are merely doing what is necessary to stay alive and in one piece at the time.

You can be the most principled guy in the city morgue or you can keep your ethics and values alive, along with yourself, when you recognize there are times you must do what is called for..not what is ethically pleasing to you.

You only "lose your morals" when you continue to act like a thug when it is not necessary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back