Uterus Wars..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's an article worth reading...I'm thinkin

Speaking for myself and not my fellow panelists, I do believe that feminism took a number of wrong turns since the 1970s -- rejecting marriage, embracing the sexual revolution, cheerleading for abortion without any restrictions, vehemently denying that young children pay a price when they are placed in institutional care, recycling bogus statistics like the 77-cents myth, spurning the accomplishments of conservative heroines like Margaret Thatcher and Condoleezza Rice, demonizing men as oppressors. It's a long list.

Read more: Real Women Vote Democrat or Do They RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

Real Women Vote Democrat or Do They RealClearPolitics

Speaking for myself and not my fellow panelists, I do believe that feminism took a number of wrong turns since the 1970s -- rejecting marriage, embracing the sexual revolution, cheerleading for abortion without any restrictions, vehemently denying that young children pay a price when they are placed in institutional care, recycling bogus statistics like the 77-cents myth, spurning the accomplishments of conservative heroines like Margaret Thatcher and Condoleezza Rice, demonizing men as oppressors. It's a long list.

And of course, "feminism" did none of those things.

That's a dumb thing to say.

Individuals MIGHT have done those things but no, "feminism" did not do those things.

When you want to have a real conversation, give a holler. If all you want is more partisan and STOOOPID name calling,

Thanks anyway.

Individuals MIGHT have done those things but no, "feminism" did not do those things.

When you want to have a real conversation, give a holler. If all you want is more partisan and STOOOPID name calling,

Thanks anyway.

:lmao:I think you're capable of spewing brainwashed hate but a reasoned conversation, sorry, no proof as of yet.

Thanks anyway.

:lmao:I think you're capable of spewing brainwashed hate but a reasoned conversation, sorry, no proof as of yet.

Oh quite whining. You were trolling, you put out the bait and you were caught and called out for it.

If you had wanted a "reasoned conversation", you would not have started out by insulting half of your readers.

Thanks anyway.

Oh quite whining. You were trolling, you put out the bait and you were caught and called out for it.

If you had wanted a "reasoned conversation", you would not have started out by insulting half of your readers.
If half the readers were like you that would be true, luckily, you're in the vocal yet blithering idiot faction.

Oh, thank goodness.

With a title of "uterus wars", I was preparing myself for the announcement of the latest reality t.v. show.