USMC v. NPR - Hilarious

Most of the guys I met who were in Rod's squadron were great people. He did have one captain though that was not real bright. At a send off party the man kept telling me he like me to come work for him as a secretary. I sat there working on being polite waiting for Rod to return to rescue me from this guy as the guy kept insisting how good the pay would be. I kept telling him I had no secretarial skills. After the second time of repeating I did not have any secretarial skills and the guy kept on saying none were needed I said, "I'm sorry I don't have any sexatarial skills". The guy did not get it and persisted until I said it again loud enough for one of Rod's buddies heard it. Needles to say I was not invited to anymore company send offs.

Last edited:
:confused: Did I miss something???
I didn't get it either.

Democrats were called sexist for the preferential treatment of Barack over Hillary. Remember?

The story in the OP is funny, but like Dr. Grump said Snopes has it as false, originating ten years ago.

snopes.com: General Reinwald Remark

I didn't begin posting here until after the the primary so I missed whatever he was referring to. From what I saw on the television networks, the only sexist thing I can recall from the primary was the guy who stood up at a town hall meeting and asked Hillary to iron his shirt. I mostly remember Hillary supporters being called racist and the Hillary people were calling Obama's supporters elitists.

Not at all go back to sleep and repeat all correctly imbued democratic talking points on command.

As for the comment of the retired old man above, YOU wake up and smell the confusion, I'm not a Democrat nor do I blindly recite talking points. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I think it's pretty insulting. Sexist, really.

Wow... you're like a psychic... it's amazing how ya picked up on that :eusa_shhh: and I think it may have been intentional.

And it's hilarious how you completely missed the Leftist insult...

Hillary called 'sexism' an awful lot. You're lucky if you didn't see it. It was sort of around the same time that Ferraro said Obama was doing so well because he was black.

Hillary: Sexism or Self-Sabotage?

So you don't call one of Obama's campaign members pretending to grope her cardboard cut out at a rally sexist? Interesting.

How about reverend wright humping the air,while talking about her? The media and all the Obots ate that shit up.

selective memory maybe?

Of course you do. But you see NOTHING wrong with her lameass comment that his equipping children to be killers which is just as ignorant and biased as his retort. She got what she deserved.
Without ever being around the guys (now gals too) most would not be able to understand how it fells to be in a war zone.

I went out with a gunner on a PT boat. Great guy yet he still had nightmares about the experience in Vietnam 8 years afterwards. It haunted him always. I was not something he could get away from.

People can be very thoughtless when they do not understand what others have experienced.

Forum List

Back