USMB Video

Huh? What? What? OH MM is lying...had me there for a split second.

Thanks no big deal. I should get everyone to send me a real picture and put them on. Then everyone can try and guess who is who. LMAO....Of course I wouldn't tell a soul who is who.

I wanted to try and include as many as possible, that was a task. I thought about doing a few quotes from a few threads but that would take up too much time on the vid and leave out a lot of people.

If anyone has suggestions to include all I'm for it.

Suggestion...how about if each of us send you a picture or a logo that WE would like to appear in the video.

And it also might be nice to include each poster's name and possibly the date that they started. Almost like a chronlogical history of the current posters.

Just a thought...

I wanted to try and include as many as possible, that was a task. I thought about doing a few quotes from a few threads but that would take up too much time on the vid and leave out a lot of people.

Suggestion...how about if each of us send you a picture or a logo that WE would like to appear in the video.

And it also might be nice to include each poster's name and possibly the date that they started. Almost like a chronlogical history of the current posters.

Just a thought...

That could actually be a cool idea. You up to it Terry?

Just a thought...

Here's how it might look:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture973-usmb-video.gif

Just a thought...

yes but if I only get a few won't be very good

I need everyone to do their own 300x300 graphic of what they want on the video. Post to me in either PM or here. Once I get them all I'll do the video. how is that? Those that are challenged find someone or ask me but you must provide the info and pic.

Like I know how to do a 300x300 graphic lol

may as well be Chinese to me
just post the picture you want, date you entered USMB, your username and stuff. That way I don't have to search all the member's pages to gather that stuff is what I'm saying. If it is located in one thead then less I have to go hunt.

Forum List

Back