USMB Video

Yep..LOL like how I kept putting him in there throughout? I so missed many too.

How cool is that?

Damn, and I'm out of rep.

Out of curiosity, will YouTube disallow it because of the Mohammed image? I honestly don't know.

How cool is that?

Damn, and I'm out of rep.

Out of curiosity, will YouTube disallow it because of the Mohammed image? I honestly don't know.
We will find out soon enough. :lol:

Yep..LOL like how I kept putting him in there throughout? I so missed many too.

He is the man behind the curtain! :razz:

( don't tell him this but he is probably one of the best admin in messageboard land, are numbers are proof of that)

keep that last past between us.:razz:

I'm neva out a rep at 4:30 am. I got it! Great video, Terry! :clap2:

Wow--excellent job. It's a great promotion, and I think we can expect a bunch of newbies. I'm a member of a few other message boards, and this one's still my favorite, in spite of how 'mad' I get.

Thanks, guys, and kudos to Terry.

If you read the credits at the end it said what the song was but I'll tell you all. LOL

It is "Peach Fish" by Buck O Nine off album "Twenty Eight Teeth"

Oh now Xen you change your avatar. I really missed some people and I was afraid of that. Some didn't have an avatar either. I'm sure I'll do another coming up with something else instead of avatars one day.

Me Putting Gunny through out the storyline was my way of Gunny perusing the board and stopping to put someone in check. Not necessarily those people in front or behind his image. Just the idea.

I was bored what can I say and no I didn't do it to be a rep whore but I really am grateful for those that rep'd me.

The ones I missed was probably because they didn't post in any recent post that I was grabbing avatars from. That is the only reason.

Forum List

Back