USMB Team Effort -- "Children of Haiti."

That's almost as useful as owning a giraffe!

Would you like to trade?
No fuckee way!

Giraffe%20Chewing.gif
I don't care how much they look like Luissa or how good they are with their mouth, Son.

Still, no fuckee way!

That is some bad ass voodoo doen it's do gotta do for the joo joo.

Last edited:
I don't typicall log in on the weekends, sorry guys.

And, second order of bad news: youtube videos don't work from the office server so I have to wait until I'm home to see this :( 9 hours and counting.

I don't typicall log in on the weekends, sorry guys.

And, second order of bad news: youtube videos don't work from the office server so I have to wait until I'm home to see this :( 9 hours and counting.
Hey Rap Star!

What's crackalackin? Just another manic Monday
Ahh you HAD to put the image of Susannah Hoffs in my head! I am STILL not over her!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=lAZgLcK5LzI]YouTube - Bangles Manic Monday[/ame]

Myself, Terry and G.T. built this monster.

Terry did the video. Outstanding job.

G.T. provided the rap vocals and the beat. Outstanding as well.

Chuck Mangione provided "Children of Sanchez." An all-time jazz classic.

I produced the audio and provided the marching band.

The American People did the emergency aid.

This is our tribute to the Clinton/Bush Haiti fund, and all the armed services members and other volunteers helping out on site in Haiti.

Enjoy:

YouTube - Children of Haiti -- Clinton/Bush Haiti Fund

WOW, excellent video. Gr8 job! :clap2:

Yes it did! The rescue pics with the sharp drums are so hopeful after seeing all that suffering. I really love the one with the parachutes.
The one I chose for the thumbnail, the guy with his arms spread out, gets me. Reminded me alot of the same type scene in "The Shawshank Redemption."

Wow thanks for the onslaught of Rep everybody. I wish I could see it at least, lol. I don't even remember much about doing it, it was a lil' while back. But I'm sure if you all say it's awesome it's great! :) Good Job MM & Terry

Wow thanks for the onslaught of Rep everybody. I wish I could see it at least, lol. I don't even remember much about doing it, it was a lil' while back. But I'm sure if you all say it's awesome it's great! :) Good Job MM & Terry

Well, good deeds are supposed to be their own reward, but a little acknowledgement doesn't hurt either. :)

True I actually printed out this entire thread and showed the messages to all my friends and family.

hrrrmm.....n'aw I didn't go that far, lol. :) It was a cool vid though, I jetted home for lunch and watched it right quick.

Forum List

Back