USMB Team Effort -- "Children of Haiti."

Feb 28, 2009
Myself, Terry and G.T. built this monster.

Terry did the video. Outstanding job.

G.T. provided the rap vocals and the beat. Outstanding as well.

Chuck Mangione provided "Children of Sanchez." An all-time jazz classic.

I produced the audio and provided the marching band.

The American People did the emergency aid.

This is our tribute to the Clinton/Bush Haiti fund, and all the armed services members and other volunteers helping out on site in Haiti.

Enjoy:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjGkny4KIc]YouTube - Children of Haiti -- Clinton/Bush Haiti Fund[/ame]

Nice to know that people care about the little ones and GT, is talented for sure

Awesome video.

I like the juxtapositions of the three music styles, and how the video matches the music tempo. Very nice!

Awesome video.

I like the juxtapositions of the three music styles, and how the video matches the music tempo. Very nice!
Thank you and I'm glad you noticed the pictures matched the tempo.

Yes it did! The rescue pics with the sharp drums are so hopeful after seeing all that suffering. I really love the one with the parachutes.

Yes it did! The rescue pics are so hopeful after seeing so much tragedy. I really love the one with the parachutes.
Terry searched and found and chose all the images.... And despite what she says worked her ass off on this.

Chuck Mangoine's "Children of Sanchez" album is his tour de force, one of my all-time favorites and it seemed so fitting.

I am pleased you liked!

Where is GT????????????????? It was fun to do and I needed the distraction. Thank you MM for giving me that opportunity.

I in fact...

DO!

That's almost as useful as owning a giraffe!

Would you like to trade?
No fuckee way!

Giraffe%20Chewing.gif

Where is GT????????????????? It was fun to do and I needed the distraction. Thank you MM for giving me that opportunity.
You found out what G.T. and KittenKoder already know -- I'm tough to work with and WILL challenge you!

And like them, you rose up to that challenge and taught ME a thing or two!

Forum List

Back