USMB Phenomenon (keyboard)

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Like many of us, I am posting here with my "work" computer.

When working (mainly using MS Word) the computer and keyboard work fine. No issues.

When posting here, however, my keyboard becomes "retarded." It skips about every 4th or5th letter, becoming worse, the longer I type. In fact, if I am going to be posting something lengthy, I compose it in MS Word, then cut & paste it into the space here.

What could explain this? I have replaced my keyboard with a new one, but it did not end the problem.

My guess is you are getting wrapped up (passionate?) about what you are typing and are making mistakes.

Nah. No passion here.

When it gets bad, I actually have press each key individually and make sure the character shows up on the screen. And I still have to click multiple times for some characters. At normal speed, those two sentences come out like this:

When it gets bad, I actually have to press each key individually and make sure the character shows up on hescreen. An I stil have toclick mutile timsfo some characters.

Do you switch computers? I have experienced that on other sites but only when I am using my laptop instead of my desktop. I think it has something to do with the different keyboards.

Like many of us, I am posting here with my "work" computer.

When working (mainly using MS Word) the computer and keyboard work fine. No issues.

When posting here, however, my keyboard becomes "retarded." It skips about every 4th or5th letter, becoming worse, the longer I type. In fact, if I am going to be posting something lengthy, I compose it in MS Word, then cut & paste it into the space here.

What could explain this? I have replaced my keyboard with a new one, but it did not end the problem.

reboot

Forum List

Back