USMB Members:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Attention Regular Members of the USMB:

The board has been invaded the past few days by trolls/sock puppets. My theory is some banned members are pouting and have resorted to these kind of tactics to be a pain in the ass. They also have recruited the other 5 members of their small forums to come here and be trolls. They aren't very creative, but they let us use the ban hammer, so that's always fun.

Just keep an eye out for them, hit the 'report' button if you suspect something unusual like the ones we've seen the past few days, and continue getting a good laugh from them until they are banned.

Thanks!

But we can play with them while we wait for the banhammer, right? We like playing with trolls.... we use them to sharpen our claws.

I think I saw one (emm..) but she's gonzo beyondo....

images

A good laugh? From those amateurs?

I guess we can try. It's for a good cause after all. :thup:

They keep negging Divey. That's hysterical! :lol::lol: All those 0 reps have got to hurt! :lol:

Right there is a clue that they are 'butt hurt' banned members....................:eusa_shhh:

I bet I know which butt got hurt. How funny. :lol::lol::lol: (R)eally, this might be a pain in the ass for the Mods but the rest of the board could take bets on how long they'll last.

A good laugh? From those amateurs?

I guess we can try. It's for a good cause after all. :thup:

They keep negging Divey. That's hysterical! :lol::lol: All those 0 reps have got to hurt! :lol:

0 reps are always confusing. Especially if the comment with them isn't very clear. Do you ignore it or say thanks? :confused:

Poor Dive, but somehow I think he'll live.

I only got one.... I had a clue in with the comment 'you're such a bitch'. Usually, that's someone who either doesn't know me or is pissed. :lol::lol:

Right there is a clue that they are 'butt hurt' banned members....................:eusa_shhh:

I bet I know which butt got hurt. How funny. :lol::lol::lol: (R)eally, this might be a pain in the ass for the Mods but the rest of the board could take bets on how long they'll last.
Does that fall under 'talking about moderator actions on the boards'?

Forum List

Back